Chapter 1

Devonte brown-24 street name (bonzo)

Victorian price- 22 ( street name) - candy

Candy pov

"Hmmm just like that....." I moaned riding his face while he eat me out. Don't get me wrong I ain't a fucking hoe, I don't fuck hood niggas, niggas that don't got no job, education or ambition. Hell naw I only fuck with niggas who got swag, money, education and ambition. I ain't a messy bitch or a basic bitch, I'm a mother fucking bad bitch. A bitch who knows how to cook, clean, shoot a gun, and a good looking sexy bitch. Been in the game since my hoe of a mother fuck my dad and I over for some dick, that's why I got her ass bout a week ago. It's been me and my dad since she left, but let me describe my self.

Hello my name is Victorian (vic-to- ri-an) any bitch who pronounce my name wrong I will murk their ass real talk. I'm 5'6, got them sexy ass legs, cute ass face no nigga will pass up and a body to die for.

Why I shot Victoria? (Mother) that bitch fuck my dad over, while his ass was out working that bitch was home fucking and sucking another mans dick, my dad came and picked me up from school ( 16 at the time) we Walked in on her sucking his dick. Shit I was so hurt and the look on my dads face really caused something to explode in me. I love my dad like shit and I will do anything for him. I made a promise to myself that I will kill that hoe and I did.

flash back

I could remember when I was 16 how my mom and dad would fight almost everyday, mom yelling at dad saying he doesn't treat her right and dad yelling back at her saying that he does everything he can to make her happy. Because of that my dad started drinking, smoking and selling drugs just to make her ass happy. annoyed by her bitchy selfish ass ways and because of her he was hardly home, man I fucking hated that bitch. everything changed since the day me and my dad walked in on her giving another man head, the worst part about it was my dads brother. Up until this day I can still see that look upon my father's face, the look of disappointment, disgusting and heartbroken so I did what I had to do I killed the motherfucker, I mean she deserved it doing that to my dad. After I killed her ass my dad and I struggled a lot. but I really don't give a fuck. course they sent me to juvie but I escaped and the streets have been my strength ever since, this is my motivation to survive this thing called life, pretty fucked up I may say.

Bonzo Pov

Man been locked up in here for drug trafficking, distribution and CCE is fucked up on a whole new level real talk. Some gay ass bitches in this fucking place, can't even drop a damn soap without a nigga looking at my ass, I had to murk his ass for that. Fuck they think this is? I really fucked up this time foreal. I only got one strike left and plus I'm coming out in the next month! Motherfuckers been acting real fake since I got jail time, if I had listen to my momma I wouldn't be in this situation right now. The only person I have right now is my ma, dad got killed at work since then I started to hang with wrong crowd. The only thing I need right now is a loyal, sexy, beautiful ass girl to ride with me. When I get out its gonna be a whole new me, I ain't the old soft devonte no more all them sneaky ass bitches got another thing coming their way.

(A/N damn I can't wait to meet devonte)

Vote

Comment