roomates

L I L I

as i arrived to NYU my dream college that i've been accepted to i went to find my dorm they told me i was going to be roomed with a boy because there was no more girls open so they made me share a dorm room with him. i think his name is cole but i'm not sure. i walk in so see a dark haired guy he look familiar maybe even famous... he turned around OMG IT'S COLE FUCKING SPROUSE!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! "hey i'm cole sprouse" he said and i froze be cole has been my crush since forever i still have a crush on him and now i share a fucking too with him!!! "uhh..h-hi i'm lili...lili reinhart.." i finally choked out tucking a piece of hair behind my ear "your from the suits life right?" i asked him and he smiled "yup and your from surviving jack right?" he asked omg cole fucking sprouse watches me!? "yea i am you watch it?" i asked him "why yes i do" he said and i smiled "well here let me help you settle in" he said as he helped me with my bags.

after awhile i finished decorating my side of the room:

i also have a bed side table as well with my books and my phone and everything

i also have a bed side table as well with my books and my phone and everything. i flopped down on my bed as i finished putting everything away. after awhile i look at coles side and holy shit he's fucking artistic!:

 after awhile i look at coles side and holy shit he's fucking artistic!:

and let's say he saw me looking  "you like it?" he asked "like it no...i love it!" i said to him and he smiled back "i love your side to" he said and i smiled
"well wanna go and discover campus with me? and maybe dylan i don't know where he's at though" cole said and i got up "i'd love to" i said and we put on our jackets and boots and walked out of our dorm room to outside.

as me and cole where outside walking,talking and laughing i got looks from girls and whispers "oh my god look at that ugly girl walking with cole" i heard a girl said then more and more people started whispering shit about me, cole went inside to get some hot chocolate ya and i at a table for me and cole. then out of nowhere a brown hair girl brought a camera and walked over to me talking shit "sonthis blonde bitch thinks she's soo good at everything and gets what ever she wants and thinks she's soo skinny oh hell nah she fucking fat in fact ugly as hell!!! and yet she got cole yup THE COLE SPROUSE!"

C O L E

i was bring back the hot chocolate when i saw a brown hair girl who kinda looks like my ex Bree but the girl was talking shit abd was hold a camera at her face but lili was blocking her face "huh if your soo fucking good show your damn face!" "ENOUGH BREE" i said as i girl turned around and yup it was bree now everyone in the cafe had eyes on us "what's your problem bree?" i asked her "her she's my problem you said you loved me! and now your with her" bree said "bree you broke up with me i didn't break up with and get over it! that was a year ago!" i said "well i still love you cole and you deserve much better then this ugly,fat hoe" bree said as lili got up and looked at me with tears and ran out of the shop "well i don't love you and if you excuse me i need to go after the one i do love" i said and ran after lili.
wait shit did i say love? well i mean lili is beautiful and kind...funny...and her laugh is so beautiful omg...i do like lili....

i ran to the dorm and saw lilis boots and jacket so i knew she was here i looked at her bed and saw her knee brought up to her face and her face hiding in her knees i heard quite sobs "lili.." i said "leave me alone please..." she said through her sobs "lili im not leaving you alone you need someone right now" i said takeing off my boots and jacket and walked over to her and sat down next to her "cole she right you deserve much better then me..a ugly fat hoe... you heard those girls whispering and talking shit about me!" she shout and cried as i pulled her into a hug "lili your not ugly your not fat your not a hoe okay your perfect just the way you are bree said those things cause she's jelouse that i am in love with someone else" i said shit shit shit i just said i loved her what the hell COLE!!! "you...you love me?" she asked me look up at me with those glossy greenish blue eyes " yes lili reinheart i love you.. the moment you walked through the doors i knew i fell head over heels for you why...because your beautiful" insaid and she smiled "i love you to cole...not because your famous not because your from the suits life...beautiful your you" she said and we hugged again "let's watch a movie yea?" i asked her "yea" she said as we laid down in her bed and she snuggled into me "what shall we watch?" i asked her "hump how about the suits life?" she asked with a giggle and i smiled "your lucky i love you" i said putting on the suits life...
and that was how i met the love of my life
——————————-————————————————
A/N
i hoped you all enjoyed this first part 976 words not including this❤️