"positive"

B E T T Y

a couple weeks ago me and juggie had sex and we where drunk so i don't know if we used protection or not..

i woke up at 4:29am with the rush to puke so i ran to the bathroom and puked. juggie came and held my hair back i flushed the toilet and sat against the bathtub and jug came back with a cup of water rubbing his eyes he had messy hair and shirt less and in his boxers and i was wearing his 's' t-shirt. "betty you okay?" he asked me sitting down in front of me "yea i'm pretty sure it's just food poisoning" i said "well let's go back to bed baby" he said helping me up and walked me to bed he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest and i intensity felt better. i soon woke up at 9:27am with the need to throw up again so i rushes out of jugs grip and held my hair back.

jughead insanity woke up and went after betty and help her hair back.as betty fished puking jug went to grab her water again. "betty i cant leave you at home like this i'm taking today off" jughead said "no no juggie it's okay i'm fine i will be fine"betty said as jughead nodded his head.  jug had just left to work and i went to cvs and bought a pregnancy test because i did some research about my morning sickness and it said it's either food poisoning or in could be pregnant...

i went to the bathroom and took the test and flipped it over and waited for the test to be ready. 5 min later i beeped...

J U G H E A D

i just came back from work. i took off my jacket and hung up my key and took off my shoes. "betty love i'm home!!" i yell and usually she would come running and hug me and we'd kiss but instead i heard soft sobs. so i did what every boyfriend would do i ran up stairs and found betty in the bathroom sitting on the floor. i kneeled down "hey baby what's wrong?" i asked her "j-juggie..would you leave me if i was pregnant?.."she said and i was shooked "baby are you?..pregnant?" i asked her and she showed me the test...

positive

i grabbed the test and looked at it again to make sure this wasn't a prank.. "do you hate me juggie?.." she asked and i set the test down "no no of course i don't betty i would never hate you!...i'm happy!...betty we're having a baby!!" i said and hugged her and she started laughing a little "WERE HAVING A BABY!!" i said standing up and jumping up and down and ran around the house screaming "WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY!!" i can hear betty laughing. i ran back into to the room to see betty sitting on the bed. i tackled her down but making sure i don't hit her stomach. i hugged her and smiled at her "we're having a baby betts...were having a baby...and i'm gonna be a dad...OMG I'm gonna be a DAD!! OH AND YOUR GONNA BE THE BEST MOM EVER BABY!!!" i said as betty laughed "i love you so much you know?" she said smiling "not as much as i do" i said and kissed her.

me and betty then sit up and i spread her legs so i can sit between them.. " hey baby..it's daddy!! i promise that i'll talk to you everyday and i'll kiss you everyday i can't wait to met you!! and squeeze you and take you to pops and eat with me!! and mommy can't wait to met you and kiss you everyday and hug you and let me tell you mama has the best hugs and kisses in this whole world!" i said and kissed betty stomach "as you can tell baby daddy's excited to met you and so am i" betty said as got up and kissed her again "i love you i love you and i love you!!!!" i said planting kisses all over her face as she laughs "and i love you!" she said bopping my nose and kissed me.

it's now night time betty was asleep. i closed my laptop and removed the blanket and lift up betty's shirt so i can see her stomach "hey baby don't tell mommy that i'm gonna propose to her tomorrow..it's our little secret..okay goodnight baby daddy loves you" i said kissing betty tummy. i pulled her shirt down and put the blanket over betty and turned off the lights and pulled betty close to me and kissed her head "i love you baby for giving me the best suprise today"i whispered and i might of been to loud.. "your welcome juggie..baby's gonna love you good night" she said and i slightly chuckled before whispering good night and pulled her a little closer.