wisdom tooth

this idea was suggested by: floralemi

J U G H E A D

today betty is getting her wisdom tooth took'n out.
"betty! are you ready!?" i yelled as she ran down the stairs "i'm ready!" she said and she looked so cute!! she was in my sweatshirt that was like a dress for her she had some jeans on and her hair was wavy and fell over her shoulders and she was just gorgeous "you look beautiful" i said wrapping my arms around her waist "aw thank you juggie!" she said and we shared a kiss "let's go shall we?" i said and she nodded her head and walked out to the car.

as we drove there betty kept telling me how nervous she was "god juggie what if something goes wrong!?" she said as i put one of my hand on her thigh "betty everything is gonna be fine" i said and just that she calmed down. we soon got there betty checked in and she was soon called in. they took ex rays and cleaned her teeth's and then i was told to wait in the waiting room so i did. i was on my phone the whole time.

B E T T Y

they put the numbing medicine in my mouth i felt the needle and god it hurt!! and after that i don't remember what happened, i only remember my whole mouth being extremely numb.

J U G H E A D

a few hours goes by and i was called back in to get betty. i was about to open the door when i heard a cute little betty say "where my boyfriend!? i need my boyfriend!! have you seen him!? he's the most cutest and handsome guy i ever saw!!" she said and i chuckled lightly and walked in the room and she turned around and let out a gasp "it's my boyfriend!!" she said and i laughed. we then left the dentist and got in the car "juggie!! i lo..love you!!"she said she was so cute she reminded me of drunk betty "i love you to baby" i said "baby!? where!?" she said "no no betty your the baby" i said laughing "what?" she said in disbelief and i laughed "okay betty you have to sleep" i said "okay.."... "goodnight.." she said "okay good night betts" i said "goodnight" she said repeating and i smiled as she drifts off to sleep.

we then got home and i had to wake her up "betty baby where home" i said and she woke up "hi boyfriend" she said "hi girlfriend" i said back with a smile. i walked out and opened her door and helped her out. she stood up about to walked but then she tripped over and i grabbed on to her waist and helped her walk to the house "ooo are we dancing!? i like it!!"she said and i laughed. we got in the house i helped her take off her shoes and helped her walk up the stairs to our room and sat her on the bed "i'm t-tireddddd" she said drangin the 'D' "i know love but we have to change okay?" i said grabbing some sweatpants i walked over to her and took off her jeans "ohhh my boyfriend want some sex?" she said and i laughed "no baby we have to change you so your comfortable" i said and put on her sweatpants. "okay good to bed okay love" i said and she smiled or at least tried "okay love..." she said. i went to the bathroom and came back out to see her sleeping and even though she had cotten balls in her mouth and had a bloody mouth she still looked beautiful. i kissed her head before walking out of the room.

a few hours goes by and i hear betty walking down the stairs and stubbling over to me "hey love" i said getting up and picked her up as she wrapps her legs around me. i sat down on the couch as she still sit on top of me "how are you felling love?" i asked "better then before.." she said and i kissed her head "aww your back to normal!!" i said and she looked at me confused "i bet i was so stupid" she said and i laughed "no you were cute just like always" i said and she got off my lap and went to the bathroom and took out her cotton balls and washed her mouth and walked out over to me and sat next to me and i pulled her close to me "you better treat me like this when i get mines out" i said and she laughed "will see" she said with a giggle and i pushed her back but not hard and not far "you take that back!!" i said and she giggled "okay i take it back just cuddle me!!" she said pouting her bottom lip "okay come here beautiful" i said pulling her close to me and kissed her head "i love you" i said "i love you too" she said snuggling closer to me.