"Work,Work,Work ughh"

B E T T Y
this morning i woke up to no one by my side and jughead is always there but today he wasn't instead i saw a note saying he was working late tonight. so i just did my casual things i always do..
until jughead have been saying the same thing over and bomber again for the past 3 days he leaves early morning and comeback at 3 in the morning...now i'm starting to think jughead is not even at work...

i went to bed did what i normally do but tonight i was pissed i'm upset and mad at jug. i don't want him to touch me not even talk to me.
same routine jughead comes to bed and ask if i'm up "hey baby you up?" "yes." i said to him obviously mad i turn away from him "you okay?" he asked me now concerned "i'm fine." i said to him once again he sighed and turned around and fell asleep. i woke up no jug. so today i decided i'm gonna sleep in the guest room because i don't even want to be around jug anymore...i feel so isolated...him not being around everyday..i feel like he's cheating on me honestly... i don't even think i can trust him anymore...

J U G H E A D
i know that betty is mad and upset at me because she didn't ask how my day was she didn't even want to cuddle and i understand why she's so upset... i feel bad leaving her at home every day it's because my stupid job is having meetings and it's switching up all of my schedules.

i come home that night to see no betty. i start to panic i run around the whole house i look everywhere no betty then i thought she might be in the guest room. i opened the door and there she is her cheeks stained with tears...she cried herself to sleep... i tao her shoulders as she jumps up awake and looking at me "hey bab" "go away!" she said to me mad and upset but sleepy "betty baby" "don't call me that you don't deserve to" she said to me looking away "look i know your upset...just let me explain please" i asked her "fine 5 minutes starting now"she said "okay my work schedule is changed and and is screwing everything and now my shift is all day i'm sorry baby...please forgive me"i said and she looked at me "how do i know your telling the truth?" what she said broke my heart..she doesn't trust me anymore... "y-you...don't trust me anymore?..." i asked me my expression changed "you left me everyday you leave early morning come back late at night for the past 5 fucking days! how would you think if i did that to you!?" she said tears streaming down her face "betty baby i'm telling the truth...i would never hurt you like that never in a million years...i love you to much to do so" i said to hers she looks at me "i'm sorry juggie...i'm sorry i didn't trust you it's stupid of me to think that...god i'm such a terrible girlfriend" "no your not baby your the best girlfriend anyone could ask for..i'm the terrible boyfriend here" "no shut up baby no your not...juggie your just trying to start a life and i'm being the one who's assuming shit.." she said as i looked at her and pulled her into a hug "i love you and i don't think i will ever stop" i whisper in to her neck " i love you juggie" she said back. i soon lift her up and brought her to our room and laid her down on our bed and i flooping ontop of her then rolling off to lay in my side of the bed as betty laughed "come here" i said as she cuddled into my chest and i pulled her closer and held her tightly but not to tight "i love you soooooooooo muchhhhhh" betty singed and i was laughing "your to cute and that's why i love you" ibsaid kissing her head the playing with her hair....