"i didnt mean to.."

B E T T Y (⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ )
"HOW COULD YOU KEEP THIS A FUCKING SECRET FROM ME BETTY!?" jughead yelled at me as tears fall down my face "i-i'm sorry...i didn't want to see you hurt.." i said wiping my tears away "well you did the one thing we promised NOT to do to each other!" jughead said as he smashed a flower of pot to the ground that made me jump in the air a little "i hope you fucking die in your up coming surgery get the fuck out now!" he yelled at me "i hope you know jug that it wasn't my fucking intention to be fucking raped" i said "i don't care get the fuck out! GET OUT OF MY LIFE! BETTER YET JUST STOP BREATHING FOR GODS SAKE!" he yelled at me once more as i took a breath "your wish is my command goodbye" i said before walking out.

as i walked out of jugs trailer he slammed the door shut "i'll get out if everyone's life..i'm sorry i'm such a mess jug..." i said before walking home. as i got home i trashed up my room to find the gun archie gave me for protection i then find it in a box in my closet. i put my coat on and walk to the sweetwater bridge that connects the south side and the northside. i take the gun out...i pulled the trigger and took a deep breath my hands shaking but i decided i should call jug one last time...
after a few calls jug finally answered
j: what the fuck do you want!?
b: i just wanted t-to apologize f-for being a problem to you and be such a fucking mess... and right now this moment after this call i'm getting rid of the problem in riverdale...and that i'm sorry i'm such a slut...i love you jug..
j: are you done? i have more important things to do then listen to you talk
b: don't worry after tonight you won't see me anymore
j: wha- (betty hangs up)

i hang up..i bring the gun to my head and pulled the trigger....

J U G H E A D
just as betty hanged up on me i heard a gun shot..
not that i'd fucking care it must've been the stupid middle schoolers messing around with guns again it's not the first time this happened.

i was watching a movie when. there was a knock at the door. i got up to answer it just as i opened the door toni starts crying "what's going on!?" i asked as i see people and running out of there trailers and serpents getting on motorcycles and driving off "b-betty s-sh..s-she...she k-killed her self..." toni said now sobbing... i ran out in my tink top and sweat pants with no shoes to the bridge where everyone  was and saw cops and the ambulance arriving i walked in more...and s-saw...betty...on the ground with a gun in her hand..blood everywhere... she was still breathing but barely... i fell on to my knees and picked betty up so she was laying on my lap blood came out of her mouth and i had blood all over me...her blood... "b-betty...w-why?...why are you so fucking stupid? baby? s-stay with me please j-just a little longer please..." i said now crying "i-i didn't mean any of it love i'm so sorry..." i said as the ambulance took her away... and everything was now a blur....

            t    o        b   e         c   o   n   t   i   n   u   e......

bughead-one shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें