serpent work

B E T T Y

it's been 3 hours since i got here and jughead has not said one word to me but "hey love come in you can make yourself feel at home" and that was 3 hours ago and jug invited me over to spend 'quality' time well quality time my ass ugh. jugs at the kitchen table working on serpent stuff since he's serpent king and my roll as serpent queen is to literally just do and go where ever jug goes. he's been on his computer and writing stuff down and i'm just sitting in the living room reading my book and going on my phone and for the past 3 hours i finished my chapter book.

"jug i'm gonna go" i said getting up tiered and board he said spend quality time i waited almost 4 hours for that quality time "wait betts" jughead said getting up from the chair and walked over to me "what" i asked him kinda annoyed "baby are you mad?" he asked me "no" i said again "baby" he said and i looked away and looked back "yes i am" i said and he looked at me "why?" he asked me again "are you kidding me?" i asked with a scoff "you invited me over to spend 'quality time' and you've been working on your serpent stuff for the past 4 hours!" i said to him "i'm sorry... i'm just so caught up with serpent work and i am so so sorry baby" he said to me holding my hands now "why don't we go to the driven to make up for the 4 hours, we'll come home make dinner and cuddle in bed how does that sound?" he said and a smile grew on my face "fine" i said with a kinda sassy tone and juggie smile and kissed me and of course i kissed back.

after we came back from the drive in jug was on his phone when we should've been 'cuddling' "jug can you just put your phone down?" i asked him and he ignored me of course. i got up and walked to the bathroom and he didn't even notice i was gone.
i looked in the bathroom mirror. god why and i so fat? why am i so ugly? maybe jug is texting another girl? does he even love me?
i walk out of the bathroom to see jug on the computer working on his crap again "JUG!" i said as he looked  back at me "you said that we'll make dinner and cuddle in bed and once again you fucking lied!" i said grabbing my book and my bag with my clothes "no no betty please don't go!" he said "no jug...you lost your chance" i said "betty are you breaking up with me because in ignoring you and paying attention on my job and not you!?" he said i don't answer back i just walked out of his trailer when i felt strong grip on my wrist "please betty...please..you mean the world to me i need you in my life! i would give up anything just to be with you just please don't break up with me! it's just that working with the serpents mean the world to me...but you are my world...i'm doing this to protect us.." he said as i looked down and looked back up "can i have 20 bucks?" i asked him and he gave me and 'what the hell' look and gave me 20 "now i can buy some of your time" i said and he smiled at me but didn't take the money instead he kissed me and hugged me "your so cute...betty i love you...okay i don't want to think of me like i don't love you anymore because i do love you..and if you broke up with me i wouldn't know what to do oh and can i have 20 bucks?" he asked me as i gave him his 20 back "oh look it's a girlfriend i'll buy her back" he said picking me up and i laughed "juggie!!" i said as he brought me to bed and held me tight.