"Stop Being Mean"

B E T T Y

ever since the party at veronica's jug has been ignoring me we've been together for 2 years and jug has never ignored me this long it's been half a fucking month! i would text him good night or i miss him or that i love him and he would just leave me on read!

and i've had enough! i got out of bed changed into a t-shirt and some jeans that i found, i left my hair down it was wavy. i walked down stairs to see polly and the twins "betty where are you going?" she asked me "i'm going over to jugheads" i said and before she could say anything i left. i got in my car and drove to jugheads trailer. i got out of my car knocked on the door and jughead opened it his hair messy and looked tiered "what are you doing here?" jug said in a annoyed tone "what am i doing here? well i'm here so you can explain why you've been ignoring me and leaving me on read!" i yelled at him "god why are you so fucking annoying! don't you think that i need a break from you your just so fucking clingy and needy!" he shout at me which my my tears spill "what happened at veronica's party huh why won't you tell me!?" i shout back at him "Nothing i just don't wanna see you just get out of my fucking trailer" he shout at me once again "STOP BEING SO MEAN!" i shout at him balling my eyes now "fuck off" he said "fine i'll leave you be for the rest of your life but i need you to answer this question to me right now right here look into my eyes and answer this do you still love me?" i asked him and he look into my eyes and looked at me for awhile "no" she said and i nodded my head as a tear fell down my face "your wish is my command i leave you know i'll get out of your life...for good" i said and walked off but before i could jughead held on to my wrist "what do you mean by for good?" he asked me "why would you care what i do? you admitted that you don't love me anymore" i said trying to yank my hand away "betts no!..." i do love you! okay i was pissed and upset because i saw how people looked at you at the party and i thought i was not good enough so i ignored you...okay...so please don't leave me....for good.. i still need you i still love you!" he said cupping my faces and rubbing my cheek...

J U G H E A D

it was true i saw all theses guys looking at betty and i thought maybe i'm not good enough for her.. "juggie...you are good enough for me...there are 8 million people in this world and i chose you juggie... i love you" she said and i gave her a soft smile as she smiled back "i love you to betts" i said as our lips connected. i left her up and well you know what happens next.

it's the next day i wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend and her bare chest cuddled up to my chest "god your beautiful..." i mumbled i must have been loud because she woke up "good morning juggie" she said "good morning love" i said bacmas our lips connected "last night was fun" i said and she smiled "it was" she said as she got up and tried to walk but then just stood there "sore?" i asked and she nodded "i'm sorry baby come here" i said helping her back on the bed "can we cuddle and watch tv all day today?" betty asked "of course baby" i said as i put on a movie and me and betty laid in bed eating snacks and cuddling for the rest of the day.
———————————————————————————
A/N
sorry short part 🙃