"i didnt mean to.." pt.2

J U G H E A D

i was now waiting at the waiting room covered in my girlfriends blood and it's all my fault... all of it..

"BOY!" i heard i look up and saw my dad as i got up and he cane and hugged me as i cried.. "hey hey sit tell me what happened" he said as we sat down "what happened?" he asked me "....m-me and betty had a fight...a-about he-r...s-she cheated on me...and s-she told me and i...i got mad and i told her to kill her self..." i said " she should not be in that bed getting surgery that should be me! this all of this is all my fucking fault! i told her to do it! and she just so gullible and fucking listen to me!" i said "hey hey boy calm down! i know you where mad at her but that gave you no right to tell her to kill her self especially when she's 2 months pregnant" dad said as i looked at him shocked "w-what do you mean!?" i said "ah fuck" he mumbled "what do you mean dad! she was pregnant with mine!?" i asked him "yes...she was..." he said and now i was even more full with guilt and anger. i got up and walked out "JUG GRT BACK HERE NOW!" i heard but didn't listen i ran as far as i can from the hospital and i soon found myself in the woods. i sat down against a tree....

god damn it...i'm so so sorry betts...i'm sorry to my unborn baby i'm so fucking sorry...i'm not the one for you...i'm sorry i'm so so sorry and i know saying sorry won't bring you back...

i grabbed a pice of paper and wrote a note.
i take out my pocketknife i roll up my sleeves (⚠️WARNING⚠️)
i press the knife against my arm and slide it down my arm...i deserve to die a painful death... i hear my dad screaming my name i think his getting closer but i couldn't hear well his voice was fading away...

F P

as hug ran out i was about to run out after him with the doc came in "party for ms.cooper?" as i looked at the door and back at the doc...i went to the doc "we saved her life and the baby's life lucky when she shot her self she missed so she still has her memory but she has lost her past memories like she childhood" the doc said as i nod my head.

i soo was able to see betty. she was hooked to Machines. as i sat down betty woke up "w-where's j-jug?" she asked "i wanna see jug..." betty's said "betty you should rest i'll go find him but betty don't listen to hug when he's mad okay?" i said as betty nod. as i got up and ran out the door to find my son.

as i ran deeper into the woods i yelled jugheads name "JUGHEAD!!!!" i kept telling over and over it was raining and i had my flashlight i then see a body sitting against a tree... i point the flashlight there to see IT WAS JUG! i ran over to him to see in his left hand was his pocket knife and in right arm was a long and deep cut it was bleeding real real bad. "jug jughead wake up don't do this right now you idiot stay with me! come on jug!" i said as not signs of him waking up i then pick him up and ran to the hospital

jug was now trying to be brought back to life as i held a note that was in jugs right back covered in his blood was a note that said betty....
so i went back to betty's room to see veronica and archie "is jug okay?" betty asked but she then saw my shirt... "h-he...no...." i said giving her the note

B E T T Y

"dear betty...
i don't know if you'll ever read this but i hope you do... i'm sorry love i never met to hurt you, i didn't mean for any of this to happen..i didn't know you were pregnant with my baby...i'm sorry and i will be sorry for the rest of how ever long i live and i won't be able to live knowing i'm a stone cold murder... so i'm..in doing everyone a favor and i'm pretty sure you never want to see me again... so this is for you betty.... and for my baby girl or boy... i love you... i love you guys so so much... so much..and i hope you know this isn't goodbye it's a see you soon....well this might be a good bye...
but i love you all so so so much...
                                                              ~ jughead"

"n-no what happed!?" i said "betty...h-e he tried to kill him self but his okay...i know he will be" fp said

3 YEARS LATER....
3 R D   P E R S O N

betty and jughead serviced there crazy relationship betty gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and named him finn jughead and betty got married and moved out of riverdale. betty and jughead laugh about how dumb they were back then. betty and jughead have never loved each other more then they do now.

                                      THE END