Marlon x Brody Prompts

Disclaimer: this is a controversial ship for whatever reason. Don't come for me or anyone in the comments. 

This is how I believe Marlon and Brody would be like if they had a relationship outside of the apocalypse.
All are based in a modern AU.

- Brody's parents do not like the look of Marlon when they first met, with his rough look and mullet. But they realised appearance isn't all.

- Marlon occasionally smokes cigarettes and Brody absolutely hates it.

- Brody and Marlon are absolute opposites.
She's preppy and polite. Whereas he's abrupt, and rough around the edges.

- Louis has always known about his friends crush on Brody. He would none stop talk about her in lessons, lunch and on the phone.

- Marlon has a short tempter. The slightest thing can trigger it. But is anyone surprised there?

- Brody often gets criticism from her friends and family regarding her relationship, which makes her mad. If she wants advice, she'd ask for it.

- When it comes to making mutual decisions, the pair work well as a team to make a conclusion.

- Louis noticed his mullet friend has gotten a lot happier since dating Brody.

- Brody is a sucker for the boys mullet. While everyone else chats shit about it.

- Marlon is obsessed with Brody's ass.
Someone of y'all might have noticed that in my other story, That Boy is Mute.

Vote and comment if you want to see more of these mini prompt chapters for another twdg couple.