Violet x Minerva Prompts

Disclaimer: this is a controversial ship for whatever reason. Don't come for me or anyone in the comments.

This is how I believe Violet and Minerva would be like if they had a relationship outside of the apocalypse.
All are based in a modern AU.

- Violet is the submissive one out of the two, meaning she happily lets Minnie get her own way.

- People sometimes view Minerva as borderline abuse with how she treats her girlfriend. That also includes some members of the Ericsson's group.

- Minerva is a closeted lesbian, and only pretends to be friends with Vi when they hang out around her family. Sophie, Minnie's twin, is aware of the relationship.

- Violet has no siblings, and sees Sophie as her own sister.

- Within the Ericsson's friendship group, Vi and Minnie aren't the power couple. That's Clouis.

- Brody originally set up Minnie and Violet, hoping they would become good friends at the start of the school year. She didn't know they were secretly crushing.

- Clem is always the one to give advice to Vi regarding the relationship, as they are best friends.

- Violet did have a secret mini crush on Clem, at the start of her relationship with Minerva. However, she got over this after seeing how happy she is with Louis.

Vote and comment if you want to see more of these mini prompt chapters for another twdg couple.