Backstage Bitch. (Intro)

We were backstage when he approached me. His curls sat perfectly on his head and his smile was enough to make a girl drop her panties down to the floor; he was used to girls doing it for him since he's the heartthrob of Mindless Behavior.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Valentine. Valentine Lobo." I answered.

"Beautiful name." He replied with a coy smile. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you mixed with?"

"Portguese and Black."

"Really? That's a pretty mix. So, who's your favorite in Mindless Behavior?"

I smirked and stepped closer to him. "You." He smiled and reached for my hand. I fake laughed and leaned towards him. "You are something, Prince."

He laughed. "You are something too, Valentine. Usted me llamó la atención, día de San Valentín. Eres hermosa. ¿Qué zanja esta reunión y saludar a cosas y pasar el rato?" [Translation: You caught my eye, Valentine. You are gorgeous. How about we ditch this meet and greet and hang out?]

I smiled. "Sure. Where?"

I saw a sexy smirk creep upon his face. "Our dressing room is free."

Before I could even respond, Prince led me to a dressing room adjacent from the OMG Girlz dressing room. With his back facing me, I had all opportunity to smirk. This nigga thought he was low. I knew what he wanted from me; he wanted it from every girl who happened to have a tiny waist, voluptous hips, a nice set of breasts popping out of a V-neck that looked like it belonged to a seven-year-old boy, and an ass that looked like Mrs. Puff after Spongebob hits a light post. All he fucked were hoes.

How would I know, you ask? He fucked my stepsister, Chlöe. Chlöe was no type of ho, though; she got caught up in his bullshit and ended up killing herself over him. Me and my family came home one night and saw her body hanging from a rope in her room. All for this nigga.

He didn't bother to give a fuck, either. If he didn't give a fuck, I wouldn't either.

He thought he was a player? Please. I'm the REAL player. He's just one of my pawns.

This may be a private blog, but soon, all secrets will be exposed.

This is what happens....backstage in Harvard.

-V. Wolf.▽

********************

This is the preview/intro to Backstage in Harvard. Should I continue?