The Pair

You had been working a normal shift and you had been taking an order from a younger couple. You took the order back to the kitchen. You had been working here for about a month now, because it was your summer job and you were 16. Your parents are always away working so you were home alone in a huge house, considering your parents were very wealthy. You were lost in your thoughts when you heard the bell to the cafe ring to signal someone opened the door. "Hello, welcome to C/n! How many?" You looked up from the menus that you had gathered in your hands to see a man with sleek black hair and wearing a butler suit. Standing next to him was a younger boy with blue hair and an eye patch and wearing Victorian clothes. You immediately recognized them... Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis. Your mouth opened slightly at the sight, but you quickly snapped out of it when Sebastian said, "Only two please. Also, we have some questions to ask ,so we request a secluded table."Ciel then shot a glair at him and said quietly but loud enough for you to hear, "Are you really going to trust someone that we just met?!" Sebastian looked down at Ciel and said, "Well Young Master we need information, so who better to get it from than a beautiful girl ?" He looks at your name tag and back at Ciel. "Y/N" he looks back at you as you start to speak, "If you will follow me right this way." You waved for them to follow and set the menus down on a table for two in the back corner of the cafe. "Here we are. I will take your drink orders whenever you are ready" you say as you gesture to the seats in front of you. Ciel sits down, but Sebastian stands behind him, "Seb- Sir you may have a seat as well if you wish." He looks back at you with a bit of a glare but nods and sits. Ciel picks up the menu and orders Earl Grey since we also serve tea. Sebastian doesn't order anything for he is a demon, but he doesn't know you know that. You go back to the kitchen to make the drink. You come back with the Earl Grey, "Here is the Earl Grey,. Are you ready to order yet?" You look at Ciel and he nods and says,"I would like a grilled cheese and tomato soup, please." He looks at Sebastian who replies "I am not hungry right now, thank you. But if you could sit down, we need to ask a few questions." He looks up at you as you are mentally fangirling! "Yes of course, but I have to wait till my shift ends in 10 minutes." They both nod as you go back to the kitchen and turn in the order.

The grilled cheese is ready and you set it on a plate with a bowl of tomato soup. You take it out to them after you clock out. You set the plate down and pull up a chair. "What is it you have questions about?" You look over at Ciel who is eating rather quickly, then back at Sebastian as he starts to talk, "Well, we need to know where we are." he asked. "What do you mean?" you asked with a convincing confused look on your face even though you where pretty sure what he meant. "I mean what year is it? And where we can stay?" You look at Ciel, then Sebastian. "Well, the year is
C/Y(Current Year) and as of where you can stay..." you pause for a second acting like you where contemplating what to say next even though you already knew your answer. "You can stay at my place. I have plenty of rooms!" You looked up at Sebastian who had a look of shock and confusion on his face... "C/Y?! Young Master what are we going to do?" Ciel looked up from his soup, "We would be delighted to stay with you Y/N, if it's not a bother of course," he said with a completely calm tone. But you could tell in his eyes that he was freaking out on the inside. "Also, if I may ask your names? You already know mine from my name tag, Y/N." You looked down at your tag and back up,. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive and this is my butler Sebastian Michaelis," he said as he made a gesture toward Sebastian, "Pleased to meet you formally miss Y/N." He did a closed eye smile. Ciel and Sebastian followed you out of the cafe once they finished and paid. You walk around to your 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium Convertible (Your parents are rich so just roll with it.) that was f/c with white or black double racing stripes. Ciel was about to hop in the front when you said "Ah ah ah... you're not tall enough to be in the front." Sebastian smirked at this as and got in the front seat as you climbed in as well. "Don't forget your seat belts!" you say and buckle yours. They watch you and repeat your movements. "What is the purpose of these?" Ciel said as you started up the car. "It's so if we get in a wreck you don't go flying out the front windshield." You say with a smile on your face and position the review mirror to see Ciel with a slightly shocked look on his face. "But, we can trust you not to do that... right?" he says looking out the window. You start out of the parking lot. "Of course, Ciel, I am an experienced driver, so no need to worry!" you say and look over at Sebastian, who was pushing random buttons on the dashboard. All of a sudden the roof starts to retract and Ciel starts to freak out, "Y/N W-Whats happening?!" You look back at him through the review mirror and he was trying to close it with his hands. "Young Master, please calm down. It is perfectly fine. I just pressed a button and the roof went down." He started to press some more buttons ,and the seat warmers came on and so did the radio. "Sebastian... I think it would be best if you didn't press any more buttons?" you asked and he nodded. "Yes, I am sorry m'lady. My curiosity got the best of me, and I apologize." He turned off the seat warmers and the the radio as you pulled into your driveway and the gates opened automatically. You pressed the button that put the roof up and pulled into the three car garage as Sebastian and Ciel's mouth where slightly open at the sight of the house and garage. You unbuckled your seat belt and was about to open the door to get out, but Sebastian beat you to it. "Please, allow me." He held out his hand for you to take as you stepped out of the car and unlocked the house.