Your Story

(Sorry did't know what to put for the picture... so for all you Sebby lovers here you go! <3)

"Thanks but, can we go eat now? I'm starving" You said and they all agreed and followed you down to the dinning room. Sebastian and Claude served the food and you all started to talk "So whats a pretty thing like you doing being a assassin?" Ronald asked. You now had to go into the hard part... explaining your whole life to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well... Its kind of hard to explain." You started off. You took a bite of your food and started again, "One day I just remember waking up in my bed here... My parents just said that I got into a bad accident but never told me what because 'It would bring back trauma'" You did the quotation marks with your hand. "I still don't know or remember anything." They all looked sad as you continued, "I don't remember anything from my childhood but then this person knocked on the door one day while my parents were gone and gave me a letter. It was to join a secret organization for assassins. I sent a letter back and they excepted me into the organization, I believe its called the 'Shinigami Death Crew' I though I would join because it reminded me of you all. And my assassin name is Shadow." You looked at the three reapers, only 2 of them looked shocked. "Grell... Ronald, everything alright?" You asked and Grell ran up to you. "Yes my darling everything is fine." He took your hands in his and he looked like he was searching your face with his eyes franticly. "Grell... it doesn't seem like everything is ok." William then walked over to you with his expressionless face and said, "No need to worry about it Y/N. Ronald and Grell, up in my room now!" He picked Grell by his collar and Grell squealed, "OOO I get to go to Willys room! What are we gonna do?" She put her hands out to try and grab Will and did kissy faces as Will just holds her farther away from him and rolls his eyes and sighs. "Yes Will-sempi." Ronald said and he got up and left with Will and Grell but not before he turned around and winked. You rolled your eyes and shooed him off. As you heard Wills bedroom door close you released a long sigh and you looked up to see Sebastian and Claude take away your now empty plate of food. "Hey Claude?" You asked because he was the last one that was about to leave the room, for Ciel and Alois went into the living room and Sebastian went back to the kitchen. You asked Claude as he came to tower over you but to then kneel down to her level. "What is it, M'lady?" He asked you looked into his golden eyes and said, "First off just call me Y/N, please." He nodded and replied, "Of course, Y/N." you then continued, "And secondly I would like to take either you or Sebby to the store one day just so you can see what everything is like." Claude then nodded again but this time he put a hand on your cheek and said, "Your so beautiful, but your eyes... their so different, but in a good way. And your soul, its...No never mind" He said looking away but his hand still lingered. You put your hand on top of his, "No, Claude its ok. Just please don't take it." You laughed at the last part but Claude looked taken aback, "N-No my l- excuse me Y/N, I w-would never!" You then giggled at his face and stuttering when he looked back up at you. You thought his stuttering was kind of cute. "It's ok Claude. Its cute to see you stutter." He blushed and quickly looked away again. The hand that was not still on his hand, you placed the other hand on his cheek and pulled his face to look at yours. "Don't worry I'm not judging." You said softly as your eyes searched his face again and then finally rested on his golden eyes. "Y/N, thank you for everything." He was about to kiss you but then Sebastian walked back into the room to clear the rest of the dishes and said, "Claude, should you not be helping clear the table?" You blushed hard as you thought.

'What are you doing Y/N!?! You hate spiders and... wait hold on, calm down oh my gosh!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!?!'

You were pulled out of your thoughts as Claude's hand moved from your face, lingering as long as possible. "Yes, of course Sebastian. I was just listening to Y/N thats all." You got up and told them before you walked up the stairs. "I'm going to take a shower Sebby and Claude. Also Claude can you tell Sebby what I told you please?" Claude nodded and disappeared through the kitchen doors with Sebastian. You walked up the stairs to your bedroom and set out clothes on your bed. As you walked into the bathroom that was connected to your room.

~~~Time Skip to after the shower~~~

You wrapped a towel around your body and walked into your room. You had seen your outfit that had been on your bed was now changed to:

 You had seen your outfit that had been on your bed was now changed to:

(The heels)

You then yelled!! "GRELL! WHAT THE HECK?!" Grell burst into the room

You then yelled!! "GRELL! WHAT THE HECK?!" Grell burst into the room. "OO DARLING! Try it on I found it in your closet!" You huffed and told him to get out of the room so you could change. He apparently ran down the steps so you would have to show everyone.

You picked out a bra and underwear that matched the of course... red dress. You put all the clothes on and then the choker and then put your hair in a bun (If you dont have long enough hair just leave it down)You applied light make-up. You opened the door and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing" you whispered to yourself. "OK Grell what do you want me to do?" You yell from around the corner of the stairs and she yells up to you, "Show off your outfit!" You walked around the corner not yet wobbling in your heels. but then you looked down at the stairs and everyone standing at the bottom and everyone starring up at you in aw. "Grell how do I walk down the stairs in these?" Grell replied happily, "Just walk!" You rolled your eyes and sarcastically said, "That helps so much, Grell" You started to walk down the stairs. Your hand grazing the railing on the way down. You stumbled on the last few steps and Will caught you. "Are you ok Y/N?" He asked you looked up at his blushing face and quickly backing away from him and stuttering, "Y-yes, thanks." You said shyly as you looked around at all of them and they all just stared at you. "Uhhh Grell? Why did you dress me up?" Grell give you a smirk "Because darling! You and BASSY are going out to the store!" She shoved you to Sebastian as you then kind of fell into his chest. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry Sebby, and WHAT THE HECK GRELL! Wait what about Claude?And why do I need to be dressed up? And Grell why are you not defending me from Sebby?! I'm SO confused right now!" Grell walked over to you handing the keys to you and said, "My darling, no questions just go!" she pushed you and Sebastian out the door and shut it in your face. "Wait I need my purse!" You yelled back. Grell opened the door just enough to throw the purse at you and then locked the door. "What the heck?" You asked more to yourself. "I am very sorry Y/N. I don't even know whats happening." You looked over at him as you said, "It's ok Sebby. Lets make the most of it!" You grabbed his hand and took him to the car. You both got in and you started the car to go to the store.