Weirdest Date?

You rolled over in your bed and opened your eyes just a crack. "Good morning dearie." Undertaker said as he was right in your face smiling that wide grin. "Ahhh what the!" You screamed and jumped to the other side of the bed, but when you went to go put a hand to catch you... you fell backwards onto the floor. All you could here was laughter, "Oh my Y/N your so comedic." He said. You rolled your eyes as you were getting up, "Well I'm glad I could provide laughter from my pain." You said very sarcastically. You now saw a frown on his face as you looked at him from the other side of the bed, but now standing. "Now dearie I didn't mean to hurt you." His frown then turning into a smile as he continued to say, "But you need to get dressed. Wear something... for a formal date." You looked at him kind of weirdly but then agreed. You put on the the red and black plaid dress and shoes that you and Grell got at the mall. Once you got into that  you called out, "Hey Grell! I need some help with hair and fashion." With that Grell immediately burst into the room. "Oh darling I have the perfect hair style for you!"  She then started to do your hair really fancy.

                                    (Long hair)

                                  (Short hair)

"Thank you so much Grell! I absolutely love it!" You said while hugging her, "Your welcome darling, anytime!" she replied and hugged you back, being carful not to mess up your make-up or hair

"Thank you so much Grell! I absolutely love it!" You said while hugging her, "Your welcome darling, anytime!" she replied and hugged you back, being carful not to mess up your make-up or hair. You went down the stairs and Undertaker was standing there. His hair was pulled back out of one eye and he wore a suit. His eyes lit up and a smile was on his face. 

"My dear you look lovely." He said taking your hand and you gladly took it. "Thanks, you look handsome as well." you replied also looking around at everyone who's eyes were glued on you. You blushed a little and said, "Where would you like to go?". He handed you a slip of paper with the address on it. "Ok... I don't recognize it but we can use my phone. See all of you later!" you waved to them and walked out hand in hand with Undertaker. "I'm gonna make up a nickname for you." You said while driving and following the directions that the phone was giving you. Undertaker responded to this with a giggle as you turned onto a road covered by some trees but still in town. "How about... Unnie?" He now burst into laughter and replied, "My dear, how about just Adrian. After all that is my real name, Adrian Crevan." Your eyes went wide in shock, "Really?! Ok then... Adrian." You tested out his name and smiled at him liking the way it sounded. The GPS then instructed you that you destination was on the right. "Ok..." you sighed. "Why am I not surprised?" You face palmed when you parked the car. You were now having a date with Undertaker which you just found out his name was Adrian in a... graveyard. "My word can this day get anymore weird? And why did you have me dress formally again?" you questioned and looked up at Adrian who was towering over you holding the door open to the car for you to get out. He extended his arm toward you to take, as you did he pulled you up and closed the door to the car and you locked it. "Because I have a surprise. Now turn around and don't freak out." You were hesitant to do so but did as instructed anyways, "Ok anytime someone says that... that never means good." All of a sudden you vision was engulfed by a sudden darkness. "What the actual HECK!" He then picked you up bridal style and just laughed "ADRIAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You held onto his neck for dear life... "Now dearie if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" You giggled a bit letting your mood lighten as well. "I suppose you are right... Unnie" You cutely pouted a little and you felt his chest start to shake and you could tell he was trying to suppress his laughter. He was now running very fast and you yelped a bit as it jostled you.

Finally you all came to a stop and he said, "Ok I'm going to put you down but don't take off your blindfold till I say." You nodded as you gracefully landed on your feet somehow managing not to fall. "Ok I'm going to guide you so just follow my lead." He took a hold of your shoulders and guided you through what seemed to be two doors. "Adrian where are we?" you said as you heard low chattering and the cold air hit your warm face making it flush a bit. He pulled the blind fold off and your eyes fluttered open to see a very fancy restaurant. "Oh my gosh Adrian why such a a fa-" He you off saying, "Now its only right for me to take you here your just to pretty." You could feel his warm breath tickling your neck as he talked. He got the two of you a table and he pulled the chair out for you to sit down. "Thank you." You smiled and both started to talk about random things. The food came shortly after you both ordered. "Smells delicious." You commented and took a bite as well as Undertaker, "And tastes delicious as well." He said finishing your sentence. 

After the both of you finished your food... Undertaker somehow had gotten money. "How did you get money?" He just simply smirked and put a finger up to his lips. You rolled your eyes smiling as you both walked out hand in hand. It had become dark and you hadn't realized that you had been talking for a good 3 hours. You both didn't say anything and just enjoyed each others company. You weren't paying attention and tripped on a brick that was raised on the part of ground you were walking on. "Oh sh-" You stoped when you felt a hand on your waste your eyes were clinched tightly together, you then slowly opened one of them and saw Undertaker and his piercing chartreuse phosphorescent green eyes. He was all of a sudden serious as he stared deeply into into your E/C. "Dearie you should be more carful where you walk." He commented, you blushed at this and the close proximity. The streetlight  shone down on the two of you and to anyone else it would have looked planned. You started to stutter, "I-I did't m-mea-" He cut you off with a finger over your lips. "Shhhh dearie, no need to explain I was only teasing." He chuckled a bit but then went back serious. He slowly got closer to you and the gap soon closed as both of his lips locked with yours. After the kiss had finished he pulled you back up and held your hand once more and your face was a blushing mess. You both didn't have much dialog on the way home in the car. Once you got back to the house you said as you walked in the door, "Thank you Adrian for this wonderful night! I truly enjoyed it." You smiled and he replied, "You are quite welcome." He smiled back as you kissed him on the cheek and said, "Good night Adrian." you said making your way up the stairs. "Good night dearie." He replied and also went to his room. As you walked into the room there was a change of clothes waiting for you on the bed. You changed and brushed your hair and teeth and went to sleep thinking about how you kissed Adrian Crevan.

A/N:

 Hello we are so close to 1,000 reads. I'm still kind of nervous for the face reveal. But I will do it anyways because I never thought I would get this many reads. Again... feel free to comment or if you have any suggestions you can PM me or, you can comment them. Either way works! 

 Sincerely, Author! <3 <3