School part 2

You walked to your next class which was english. You sat down next to B/F/N who had saved you a seat next to her. "Ooo what did Mr. Sutcliff talk to you about?" You turned toward her/him and replied, "nothing of importance right now. I dont really want to talk about it. Though I can say my day will be very interesting." You then heard a voice from right next to your ear, "How so?" It questioned. You jumped and spun around to see Sebastian leaned over but his hands behind his back. "What the heck?! Dont, do that Seb- Mr. Michaelis." You almost called him Sebby in front of the class, not like they would pay attention to you but just incase. The bell rang in the background, "Tch... Miss L/N I would have to ask you to please refrain from such pet names here at school. Other than here feel free to call me what you wish that goes for if we are alone as well." He stood up as he said this. "Yes, sir" you replied and he stepped to the front of the room and started class, "Welcome, my name is Mr. Michaelis and I am your new english teacher." You saw a lot of girls were probably undressing him with their eyes and you felt disgusted. Sebastian also caught on to this and said, "Also if you may please refrain from... Undressing me with your eyes. We will now begin with the class if I may, I invite Y/N up here for a quick demonstration." You blushed but went to the front of the room. "Now we will be doing a activity to get to know each other. Now I'll ask a question like: my favorite color is F/C. Then you will come link arms with the next person if this applies to you." He then held out his arm for you to grab. As you did so you saw some girls giving you jealous looks. You just rolled your eyes as Mr. Michaelis continued with the directions, "now the last person in the line has to ask the next question. So Y/N if you would please ask a question." You nodded in response and proceeded to ask your question, "My favorite subject is English." About half the class got up... Mostly boys remained but a few girls such as B/F/N.  Sebastian bent down in your ear and whispered in a sarcastic tone, "I cant imagine why english is their favorite." You silently laughed and looked up at Sebastian and replied with a equally sarcastic tone, "I cant either..." You both chuckled and looked back to the new person at the end of the line then started to ask a question.

After the game ended it was time for class to end. The bell rang and Sebastian was sitting at his desk so you walked over to it. "Hey Mr. Michaelis." You stared down at him as he sat up in his chair and stopped writing, "Please call me Sebby or Sebastian when alone. But what is it kitten?" He asked and then you questioned, "Ok Sebby... Can I come eat lunch in here with you?" He smiled and replied,"Of course."

You then walked to your fourth period which was math. You had advanced math and this made you nervous, you didnt know who you were going to get because it cmen down to three. One: William T. Spears. Two: Claude Faustus. Or three: Undertaker or Adrian Crevan. You pondered about who you would get and wondered how each would run their classes. You figured Will would be strict and wanted work on time and probably would carry a yardstick around just to push up his glasses but made the excuse that if he ever needed to measure something for math he would always be ready. You hadn't realized that you now sat in a seat next to B/F/N and the bell rung. All of a sudden a monotone voice came from the front of the room. "Hello, my name is William T. Spears please call me Mr. Spears. And refrain from turning papers in late. Punctuality is key to success, it shows you are responsible and mature the same goes for being on time to class. He shot a glare at the kid who just walked in. "I will deal with you later. For the rest of you you shall complete this packet." He then proceeded to hand out the 3 page packet and when he got to you he said, "Miss. L/N please see me at my desk after class." You nodded and replied to his request, "Yes sir".

You finished the packet with 10 minutes to spare before lunch and took the packet up to his desk and said, "Mr. Spears I have finished." He looked up from his paperwork of who knows what and took the paper out of your hand without a word. All of a sudden he threw all the hard work in the trash and returned to his work just ignoring you,"What was that for?!" You whisper yelled at him and he then looked up at you and adjusted his glasses saying, "You missed one. Start again," he pointed to the little stack of papers on his desk. You huffed and took another packet and sat down in your seat.

You finished right as William spoke from his desk, "Class it is time to line up for lunch." You got your lunch and walked to Sebastian's room. He wasn't in there so you decided to wait and pull up a chair to his desk. "Kitten, I'm glad you decided to join me." You recognized the voice that was in your ear again but you still jumped. "Sebby you need yo stop doing that!" You slapped his shoulder lightly. And he chuckled as he walked over to his seat. He sat down and patted his lap motioning for you to sit on his lap. You did as asked he rolled up to the desk and started try and feed you. The key word here was try because you kept refusing just to be difficult. You smiled and were about to say something as he got the opportunity he took it. "Mhmm" its good you said wrapping your arms around his neck and he replied, "Well if Claude gets to make, it I get to feed it to you." He sat there smirking and you just laughed and he continued to feed you.

A/N:

So im in fall break this next so I'll be able to update more! Also I guess all of the grammar mistakes is what I get for writing this half asleep in a car lol but I did fix most of it... I think. Anyways  hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sincerly, Author!  <3 <3