Office Work

You had gotten back from the picnic with Claude about 4 hours ago and now you were sitting at your office desk filing some paper work for your parents death. You had been working on this for about 3 hours, you had told them not to disturb you unless you needed help with some of the work. You had called William in a few times and asked him a few questions. You had agreed that your grandparents were going to be your legal guardian but they were not going to live with you nor with you with them. "Ok Will, so if I put this down... will it change this?" You pointed to one part of the paper on the screen and then one part on the physical document on your table. "I don't believe so. Though your laws could have changed a bit from our time." Will replied as he looked over both documents. "Ok thanks! I'm sorry for all this trouble and all of my questions... I don't really know about any of this legal stuff." You said putting that document into the folder with all of the completed legal papers. "Your most welcome. Just call me back if you need anything else." You nodded and he walked out. You sighed and looked at the other probably 15 legal papers that you had to sign and look over and make sure was right with everything that you knew of.  You started on another paper but quickly started to get bored so you turned on some music and took out your drawing sketchbook and started to draw. 

You had been drawing for about 30 minutes and you heard a knock on the door. "Come in." you put your sketch book away as Ronald entered the room and winked at you. "Hey Y/N" he said as he closed the door behind him. "Hey, what do you need?" You asked him as you pulled out another paper and began working on it but still paying attention to him as he said, "I just wanted to say that you look very lovely today." You looked down at your outfit and back up at him, "Ronald, you know I am wearing casual clothes." He smirked and replied, "My point exactly, you look good in anything." You blushed a little and looked back at your work, "Another thing... can you come stand here a moment?" He said pointing in front of him. You looked at him with a questioning look, "Sure?" You were a little suspicious of this but decided to roll with it anyways. You stood where he asked and you sighed saying , "What now?". He then said while looking you up and down, "Can I steel something from you?" You looked a bit shocked at this, "I beg your pardon? If you mean borrow then yes but it would still depend." He looked at you and smiled, "I will take that as a yes then." All of a sudden he was kissing you you were very shocked at this and didn't move. He pulled away and had a little bit of a pouty face, "Is everything alright, love?" He asked and you said nothing in return. He shrugged and said, "Catch ya later, love." he walked out as you just stood there in shock. "What the heck?" You whisper asked to yourself as soon as he left. You shook it off and went back to working on filing the papers out again. A little while later there was another knock on your door, "Come in." You said not looking up from your papers as you were vigorously filling out the tenth long paper. "Hey, love."  You looked up to see Ronald again and you said, "What is it now?" he walked over to your desk and leans on it. "I have to steel something again." You then got up and said, "Not today!" you ran out of the room as he chased after you "Ahhh why are you so fast!?" You screamed and bounded down the stairs taking them 2 at a time. "Come on just one?" He completely ignored your question as you now ran into the kitchen and found Sebastian, "SEBBY!! HELP ME!!" you bolted up to him and his eyes were wide in shock as he saw you and you ducked behind him. "What is it my kitten?" he asked as you were panting a lot. "Ro-Ronal-d tried *takes deep breath* to k-kiss me." You said pointing to Ronald who was now standing at the door to the kitchen. Sebastian's eyes go turn as he looks back from you to Ronald. "OH crap... I think I hear William calling for me." Ronald said while pointing down the hall where he came from.  "Thanks Sebby!" you said  standing up from behind him brushing invisible dirt off of your clothes. "Your welcome kitten." he replied and you noticed that he had his sleeves rolled up and one of his white undershirts on. "I like your sleeves rolled up." You complemented him. '"Why thank you. How is all of the paperwork going?" he asked while resuming  making the food. "Its going good there is a lot of reading involved and making everything in the will is correct as well as my grandparents being the guardians of me." He nodded to all of this and said, "I see. Well you know if you ever need anything let me know." you were touched by his offer. "Thanks! I really appreciate it!" You then proceeded to help him to take your mind off of Ronald and all the legal mess.

A/N:

Hello! I did add a few new pictures to my face reveal chapter so you can go check those out! Also I'm sorry this is a bit of a short chapter but I had no idea what to write for Ronald so I just thought I'd use a cheesy pick up line. Anyways thanks for reading this far!

 Sincerely, Author! <3 <3