🎊🎉New Years Eve Special! 🎊🎉

You were getting the cups ready with Sebastian and Claude in the kitchen. You got the ice out of the freezer as Claude had set the cups out and Sebastian had the bubbly grape juice. You set the ice in the cups and Sebastian went back behind you to fill the glasses the rest of the way. You had been thinking about it and realized that at the end of the night you had to choose one of them to kiss at the stroke of midnight. You put about four of the glasses on a tray and took them to the living room where everyone was waiting for the ball to drop. You had to make a decision fast, there was only five minutes till the ball dropped. You set the tray down and went to the back of the couch and stood there thinking. You got broke out of your thoughts you felt breathing on the side of your neck and the soft voice of Sebastian, "You'll have to choose only one of us to kiss at midnight. Who will it be?" He asked and you turned around and said, "I'm still thinking."  He smiled down at you. You made your way over to where (Who ever you want to kiss) was sitting (or standing).

 Sebastian-

  A second before the ball dropped and midnight struck you turned around and wrapped your arms around Sebastian's neck and pulled him down and kissed him. He then got both of you the sparkling grape juice and made a toast to the new year. Sebastian smiled down at you and you smiled back as he held you around the waste.

Claude-

 You walked over to him and kissed him. He kept his expressionless face but you saw a smile tug on his lips. You then went and got both of you drinks and watched the rest of the show. (I don't really know how Claude would react to this or what would happen next I just like feel it would be awkward. sorry)

 Undertaker-

 You went and sat next to him and saw he had a huge smile on his face. A few seconds before the ball dropped all the way you kissed him. He let go of the kiss and had the biggest grin ever, he started to laugh historically and you started to giggle with him.  Finally you just got up and got the two of you drinks and he was rolling on the couch laughing still. You jut face palmed.

 Ronald-

  You walked over to him where he was leaning on the wall watching the TV. You Saw the ball half way down.  You turned to him and said, "Ronald..." This caught his attention and he turned to you. You leaned up and kissed him on the lips.  "Why don't we do this  more often?" He asked You just laughed awkwardly and replied with more of a question, "Because it would be inappropriate?" You walked away swiftly and got a glass for you and him. 

 Grell-

  You sat next to Grell and she immediately started to hug you. You just chuckled and as the ball was dropping and she looked up at you,  you just leaned down and kissed her. When you both let go of the kiss she said, "Oh thank you darling for choosing me!" She started to hold on tighter to your waste and you said, "Your welcome but I need to get some bubbly now. She nodded and let you go and you walked over and got two glasses and went and sat down next to her again.

William T. Spears-

 Will was standing over in the corner and looked kinda dull. "Is everything ok Will?" You asked and as he was about to reply when the ball hit the ground and you stood up on your tippy toes and kissed him. He had a bit of a shock at first and was a bit tense but loosened up as you pulled away he smiled just a tiny bit and you hugged him. You both walked to get the bubbly.

 Ciel-

 He was sitting on the floor and you went and sat next to him. He looked at you and kissed you on the cheek. He looked away and went to go get some of the bubbly and so did you. He then ran to his room. (I don't know how this would go down either...)

  Alois-

  You sat down next to Alois also on the floor. The ball dropped and you kissed him on the cheek. He immediately blushed and you just laughed a bit. You both got up and went to get some of the bubbly.

  You had a fun night and when it was all over you went to bed.

Happy new year everyone!! 🎉