Everyone Wants You

(This picture has nothing to do with the chapter, I just didn't know what to put there)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 You woke up to Claude opening the curtains. "Good morning Y/N, I have some Earl Grey tea for you this morning" you rolled over and put the pillow over your face and said into the pillow, "Just five more minutes Claude! Pleaseee" You pleaded. Claude seemed very annoyed at this but then sighed and said, "Ok I'll go re heat this tea, but when it is done you will get up." You slowly drifted back to sleep.

You woke up to Claude gently shaking you and saying, "Y/N, your tea is re heated. Please get up now." you groaned and sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. "Why did you make me tea Claude?" You asked as he handed you the cup of tea and relied, "Well I thought it would help you wake up." You sipped the tea and it was the best you had ever had. "CLAUDE!" you startled him as he bent down to your side and said, "Is everything ok? Is the tea no good?" He had a worried look on his face as you looked over at him and gently said, "I'm sorry, it's just that its so good!" his face relaxed as you said this and he... smiled? "I'm glad it is to your liking, miss." He casually said with a smile on his face. Claude went over to your dresser and picked up the clothes that were on it and set them on the bed. "Here are your clothes for today, I will leave so you can get changed." Claude then left the room and took the tea cup and you got up to get dressed in the attire that he had put out for you (Whatever you normally wear.) But also as you were getting dressed you remembered you had kissed Sebastian last night. 

'What am I going to do? I can't treat him any differently than the others. I can't go asking Grell for help, or she's gonna flip out on me!'  

Once you got dressed you grabbed your phone off the nightstand and walked out of your room. You walked down the stairs and the sent of f/b/f (favorite breakfast food) hit you. "Mmmm whats for breakfast?" You said as you then walked into the kitchen to find Sebastian and Claude hurriedly working. Sebastian looked over at you and said, "We are having your favorite of course!"  You looked confused at him but he just winked and got back to work. "Wait is today a special day or something?" You asked walking up to Claude. He looked at you and said, "No, we just thought you might want to feel special today." You shrugged and said, "Ok" and left the kitchen, walking into the living room you were met with Sebastian's cat rubbing up against your leg. You bent down to pet it but before you could Grell tackled you to the floor and kissed your cheek. "Good morning darling! How did you sleep?" She asked and you blushed bright red because she just kissed your cheek. "Uh good I guess?" You said looking away from her who was now death gripping you. "You guess?! Why are you so quite?" You were now sure you were about to meet your fate because Grell was hugging you so tight. The only words you could  manage were,  "Can't...... breath.... get.... off.......please...." All of a sudden your savior William kicked Grell off of you and you gasped  for air. "Y/N are you ok?" William asked as he held his hand out to you to grab. You took his hand and he pulled you up but instead of letting your hand go he pulled you into a hug. "Yeah... thanks....... Will." You were so out of breath you could barley talk. Will took you over to the sofa and you sat on his lap you laid your head on his shoulder as he rubbed circles on your back to calm you down. He then softly kissed your forehead.All of a sudden you got pulled you out of Wills arms and you flew backwards onto Undertakers lap. Will huffed and walked off as you said, "What the he-" He put a long black fingernail on your lip and silenced you. "Now now dearie just relax no need to say anything." He then started to play with your hair. You were about to fall asleep when Ronald walked in the room and pulled you up and started to dance with him. "Now, finally I get to do something with you." He said as you started to dance with him. "Why is everyone wanting to do something with me?" You asked so confused but then Alois tackled your waste and hugged you. "Because your so pretty!" He said into your back as you stiffened, "Uhh Alois can you please let go of me." You said and he just nuzzled into your back and waste more saying, "Your not going to leave me too are you?Please don't leave me Y/N!" he started to cry and you sighed and said in a calming voice, "Of course I won't leave you Alois." he looked up at you with those big blue eyes and said, "Thank you."  he still continued to hug you until Ciel walked in the room and said, "Alois I believe Y/N has asked you to get off her." Your head snapped over to Ciel and Alois quickly ran off. "Thanks Ciel." You said and he walked over to you. "You are quite welcome. I was wondering if you would mind joining me for a walk?" You nodded and said, "I would not mind at all." You were about to walk out the door when Claude come out of the kitchen and yells, "Breakfast is served!" Ciel looked a little disappointed and said, "I guess we will continue our walk after breakfast?" You agreed and went to the table to eat. Everyone fought over who was to sit next to you... except Undertaker who just sat there laughing in the corner. So you waved him over and said, "I don't know whats going on with them but you may sit next to me." He smiled wildly and said, "Thank you." You just started to eat and everyone stoped to stare at both of you and the Undertaker you looked up from the food and Grell squealed, "Hey! Thats no fair, why does he get to sit next to her?!" Grell put her hands on her hips and pouted you rolled your eyes and said, "Because I told him he could. Now stop acting like 5 year olds and eat!" You were getting really annoyed at them and had enough. Undertaker sat there smiling and Alois said some words under his breath that you could just barley make out, "That loon. Always gets her." You were infuriated now, "THATS IT ALOIS GO UP TO YOUR ROOM UNTIL YOU THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" you stood up from the chair, and pointed in the direction of the stairs. Everyones eyes were wide in shock, you were not having it this morning and Alois just silently walked to his room. Everyone just stood there staring at you not daring to move. You sat back down and they all very slowly made their way to a seat. "We are sorry, Y/N." Will said after a while. "It's ok I just... I. You wouldn't understand." you sighed at the thought of the retched days of agony every month that came. You absolutely hated it. Your stomach cramped and you finished your food and was about to go upstairs when there was a knock on the front door.   

 A/N

Hello, I did't really know what to write for this chapter. If you would like to request anything for a character you can comment what you would like. Don't be afraid to request something, I would love to hear what you all request!

 Sincerely, Author <3