Chapter 2

Todoroki's POV
I walked to the front of the class where Mr.  Aizawa was. He explained what type of kid Midoriya is and if I needed to know other stuff I should ask Bakugou. Ok sounds easy enough. I walk over to Midoriya who's drying his eyes on Aizawa's desk. "Hey there Midoriya!" I say trying to sound happy. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Shoto Todoroki lovely to meet you." I held out my hand for him to shake it. However, he gave me a boop on the nose. Due to my nose being very sensitive I sneezed ( hence the photo ). He just giggled and hugged me. " I love you!" This statement caused me to jump back in shock. He just laughed even more. I looked back to see the entire class staring at us. " Awwww!" Literally all the girls squealed. I felt heat rise to my face as Midoriya jumped down and hugged me.
Izuku's POV
Todo is so funny! I jump down and give him a huggie. He lifted me up with shaking hands and took me to his seat. " What's your quirk Todoroki?" I asked. " Half hot, half cold." He replied. I began to experiment. I put my head on one half of his body and it was really cold! While on the other side it was warm. I started to feel sleepy and snuggled into Todo's chest.
Todoroki's POV
Ummm I think Midoriya fell asleep on me. Help. I walked over and sat on my seat before resting him on the left side of my body. Eventually Bakugo came up to me. " He enjoys napping every now and then but they're always really short." He stated and walked off. Alright at least he'll get up. I noticed he was shaking a bit and there were small glimpses of tears in his eyes. Is he having a nightmare? I slightly shake him.He wakes up almost immediately and grasps onto my shirt for dear life. "Hey calm down, can you tell me what happened?" He just miserably looked up at me and almost inaudibly whispered, "I had a nightmare about you getting kidnapped and then w-when they s-saved you y-you w-were d-dead." He then burst into tears and cried into my left shoulder. I pet his back whist rubbing small shapes into his shirt. I was trying so hard to hide my growing sadness. I felt this was because of me. Bakugo ran over and kneeled next to me. " Oi Deku, it was a nightmare none of it's real ok?" He looked up from my shoulder and lightly nodded. "Good I have a few people I want you to meet so come on!" He exclaimed. I picked Midoriya up and followed behind Bakugo. Midoriya looked somewhat happier as we approached Kirishima. "This is Kirishima." He said. I carried Midoriya over and he gave Kirishima a boop on the nose. He laughed at this action and pet Midoriya's head. "He's nice! I like him!" he said looking up at me. Bakugo then went to Iida and Uraraka. "This is Iida and Uraraka." He stated and left. I brought Midoriya over so he could 'mark' them. When he booped Uraraka's nose she laughed. However, when Midoriya booped Iida's nose he had a shocked expression on his face and brought his hand to his nose as if he were questioning his life. Midoriya let out one hell of an adorable laugh and literally everyone squealed at this. There's gonna be some tough competition on this child.