Chapter 6

Shoto POV
There was blood all over the walls and in the middle stood that crazy girl. Toga I think? I then noticed that Tokoyami, Shoji and Bakugou were on the floor. Oh yeah, Mineta was there too.Midoriya ran behind me and grasped onto my pant leg before starting to silently cry. I just stood there as Toga admired the blood she collected. Before long, Kirishima walked in and the first thing he noticed was his boyfriend on the floor. He looked at me then to Midoriya and tiptoed to where we were. He picked Up Midoriya and held him close to his chest and whispered, "Don't worry Midoriya, it's ok, it'll be okay."
I then noticed the tears welling up in his eyes. "Oi you!" I shouted. She looked back at me questioningly.  "What did you do?" I stated harshly beginning to activate my quirk. She just giggled, "Oh nothing~" she replied running at me with a knife. "No!" Midoriya screamed. I closed my eyes knowing I wouldn't activate my quirk on time. I stood waiting for the pain to come, but it never did. I opened my eyes to see Toga hoisted in mid air by black vines sprouting from the ground. I looked at Midoriya to see his eyes glowing a bright green. "Down." He stated and Toga let out a thud when she hit the floor, knocking her out. Kirishima quickly ran over to Bakugou laying his head on his chest as he cried. Midoriya went back to normal and ran up to me before engulfing me in a hug. I hugged him back and lifted him up. I then called the teachers. We were told to go to our homes while they investigated what happened. Tokoyami and Shoji were fine with minor to moderate wounds while Bakugou was in a coma-like state. Kirishima was devastated and stayed with Bakugou whenever he could. I ended up taking Midoriya to Mr. Mic's office so he could look after Midoriya while Mr. Aizawa was busy investigating. I walked home fearing what was to come. "Shoto! Why are you here?" Endeavour shouted. "They said to come to our homes as they are conducting an investigation." I stated. "Ugh, I can't deal with you right now just go to your room." He sighed. I did as I was told and went to my room. I got changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I then yeeted myself onto my bed and slowly drifted off.