Chapter 8

The picture is so relatable...
I bet like half the people reading this have no clue what this is but I really want the plushie...

@xmhwjh thanks for the requests!
I'll be using one in here!

Todoroki's POV
I was shocked and jumped back. "Yo chill Todoroki... Jeez..." Uraraka mumbled. I sat on the bed as she walked over. "How's Midoriya?" I shrugged. I looked over to him to see him cuddled up to a pillow. He looks adorable! She nodded and left.

Midoriya let out a yawn and slowly but surely woke up. He wearily looked over to me and for some reason began crying. "Woah, Woah what's wrong?" I asked lifting him up. He just continued crying. Uraraka ran in after hearing him cry.

She carefully lifted him out of my arms and cradled him. He grasped onto her shirt and looked over to me with his big glossy eyes. He began crying again while Uraraka glared at me. "What did you do Todoroki?" I shook my head. "Nothing!" I replied.

Midoriya sniffled and reached his hand forward. Uraraka got the idea and walked forward. His small hand traced along the outside of my scar and stopped at the bottom. "Your face is cracking!" He cried, "Is it gonna fall apart?!" His eyes showed fear as he looked at me.

"No! Of course not!" I looked at him with reassurance as he traced my scar again. Uraraka placed him in my arms and winked at me before she left. I rocked him and hummed a lullaby till he fell asleep.

However now I'm beginning to wonder if my face is cracking...