Chapter 11

Todoroki's POV

The movie marathon was a... unique experience to say the least. Almost everyone was asleep after watching around five movies. Those who weren't were taking others to their dorms. I picked up Midoriya and went back to my room. The odd presence was back... What was going on? I shook it off and focused on putting Midoriya to sleep.

I quickly finished off my diary entry before walking to my bed. A cold breeze brushed by which was odd as all the windows were closed. I looked carefully around my room. What was that? I heard a chuckle and looked over to the source. No one... Again. I swear it wasn't in my head. Midoriya began to whimper so I sat beside him. Was it that blood girl? They didn't catch her after all.

I felt Midoriya gently tug on my hand. "T-Todo... I'm scared..." I sighed and rested him on my right side. He grasped tightly onto my shirt. A scream echoed through the dorms. It seemed to be coming from... The common room. I picked up Midoriya and rushed downstairs.

"Well, well, well... Look what we have here..." There stood Tomura with an injured Yayorozu in front of him. Her arm was oozing blood from a newly found wound while Jiro watched in horror. "Anyone that takes a step closer will be disintegrated till nothing." Everyone was scared. Tomura cracked an evil smile and laughed. "Anyone know where Shoto Todoroki is? He brough Dabi to tears yesterday! I'm here to get 'revenge'."

He almost cringed when he said revenge. Something was off about him. "I'm here." I said, placing a softly crying Midoriya next to Uraraka. Tomura's smile seemed to eerily widen. "Perfect. Now may I talk to you in private?" Almost everyone was about to deny. "Fine. But no funny business." They all looked at me with shock and fear. "Y-You're joking. Right Todoroki?" Uraraka's voice was barely above a whisper.

I looked back at her cradling Midoriya in her arms. "I never play around." I gave them a smiled before following Tomura into one of the spare rooms. "What did you want?" I was surprised when Tomura's smiled faded into a frown. I was shocked when I noticed a tear slip down his cheek. "Dabi got hurt. He left Endeavour and tried to get revenge but then A-All for One found him a-and..." He took the hand off his face to reveal teary red eyes.

"Look at us now... He was supposed to kidnap someone but he left and All for One got mad at him." Tomura was trying to say something but I just couldn't understand. "You made him vulnerable so he left without finishing his task. All for One got so mad that he hurt Dabi and now I'm not allowed to see him." I was shocked. "Todoroki please... Help us..." I was speechless at his remark.

"Wait-" It was to late. Kurogiri must've taken him. I was still frozen in fear. Touya... He wanted to stop dad but he got to muddled up in everything that he was practically forced to join All for One. My chest felt heavy and my heart caught in my throat. A fire blazed within me yet I felt cold. I felt so sick, sick to the stomach. I covered my mouth as not to make a mess and ran past my chattering classmates to the nearest bathroom.

I let everything I was holding in spill out. Tears fell in oceans down my cheeks as Touya kept coming back to my mind. He was always so reassuring and always had a plan. I guess he didn't when he joined the league of villains. I cleaned myself up and left the bathroom. I was immediately approached by everyone. "Are you okay? We saw you run out!" I sighed and pushed them all back.

"I'm fine. It wasn't Tomura's fault though." They all looked puzzled at my cryptic answer. I got a glass of water from the kitchen and took a sip. The were all still quite confused. Midoriya seemed to have cried himself to sleep. I took another small sip and place the cup on the counter. "The real threat here is All for One." Midoriya seemed to slightly stir at that name. Odd... "He's the one we should be monitoring. He's the reason Touya is as he is." Everyone was slightly confused but agreed.

"I will stop at nothing to get Touya back. It's my turn to save him."

Dear Diary
Today was crazy.
Touya and Tomura are both being manipulated by All for One and it's sickening to think about.
I threw up three times today.
Touya got hurt by All for One and is currently inaccessible because he didn't kidnap someone as he was told.
I hope he's okay...
This is all Endeavour's fault.
I. Hate. Him.
If it wasn't for him Touya would be okay.
Midoriya's doing okay though.
When I was talking about All for One he seemed to slightly stir which was odd.
I'll update more on the current situation tomorrow.
Sincerely,
Me

Yay! A new chapter!
This was actually fun to write!
I enjoyed this chapter very much UwU
Anywaysssss
I'll be adding some new characters soon!
That may or may not include the big three...
Or Kai...
Or Eri...
But seriously I have some other people in mind
So yeah get ready for that!
See you in the next chapter!
Bye!