Chapter 12

Midoriya's POV

"Izu? Where are you~"
I laughed as the flowers blocked my mother's view.
"I'm gonna get you Izuku!"
I slipped under the brambles and to the cherry tree.
The sun shone through it's branches making the dew drops stand out from the grass.
"Boo!"
I tumbled over with my mum beside me as we fell on the grass.
"You found me Ma!"
She laughed and booped my nose.
"I did find you Izu! But there's someone else looking for us now!"
I gasped and over dramatically covered my mouth.
"Inko? Izuku? I'm hunting..."
I hugged my mum tight.
"I'm coming~"
We ducked behind a bush.
"Found you!"
I laughed as my father lifted me out of my mum's arms.
I love them both so much!
But father looked pained in a way.
"All for One..."
He vanished.
"Mum?"
She vanished.
I was alone.
The cherry tree wasn't there anymore...
There stood a dead tree blooming knives.
"Where did you go?"
"Where Did You Go?"
WHERE DID YOU GO¿

Let's play a game Deku
I'll count to ten
You hide
I'll seek
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

"Don't go..."

I woke up grasping Uraraka's shirt with tears in my eyes. "Deku? Are you alright?" I hid my face in her sleeve. "Uraraka san?" She smiled at me to show she was listening. "Who is Eri?" Who is Eri... I don't know where I got that from. "Well Eri is a girl you saved!" I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Really?" She smiled and nodded. "Hey! You should meet her sometime!" I agreed happily with stars in my eyes. Only a few people were still around. So it was me, Uraraka, frog girl, pikachu and bird guy. Uraraka happily skipped over to frog girl and talked to her about Eri. "Well I think that would be a good idea ribbit." I urged Uraraka to take me closer so I could boop her nose.

She simply froze but gave me what seemed to be a smile. "Now let's go call the big three!"

~

Uraraka said I'll be able to meet Eri tomorrow at a picnic. Everyone was going to be there! It was going to be so much fun! I smiled and jumped around with glee. "Well, Todoroki is busy now so do you want to hang out?" I nodded happily and we went into her room.

She called frog girl to come too and we sat on her bed. "Deku kun, this is Asui my girlfriend!" She held Asui's hand causing the girl to blush. "You can just call me Tsu ribbit." I smiled at her. We talked about All Might and she told me he was gonna be at the picnic. I bounced around so much that I got tired so Uraraka took me to Todoroki's room.

She tucked me in and whispered a quiet goodnight before leaving.

"Hey Izuku? Look what I got!"
I smiled and held the teddy bear in my two small arms.
"I love it dad!"
He gave me a pained smile but disappeared again.
"All for One"
That phrase echoed through my mind. I hugged Teddy tight.
"Look what you did."

I jolted up from he bed and began crying. I was a little happier when Todoroki ran into the room and sat beside me. "What's wrong Izuku?" I sniffled and grasped his shirt between my two small hands. "I-I had another nightmare..." he softly sighed and laid me down. "It's okay Izu, it's not real.." I wiped my face and smiled. "Thank you Todo kun." He smiled back and slipped under the covers next to me.

"Now get some sleep, you have a big day tomorrow!"

~

"Deku kun? Wake up!" I sleepily wiped my eyes and yawned softly. "Come on, let's get ready!" I was surprised when I saw Uraraka above me. I looked next to me to see Todoroki wasn't there anymore. I smiled and let her lift me up. "Let's go get you dressed!" She rushed out of the building and into an even bigger one.

She ran up a few flights of stairs before stopping in front of a door. She knocked gently on the door and waited a little. Mr. Aizawa walked out with a cup of something. "Oh yeah... Come on in Uraraka..." She bowed and walked through the door.

"Midoriya's mother allowed us to enter her house and collect some of Midoriya's old clothes. So you can use them." She smiled happily and placed me on the couch. She then looked through the boxes of clothes for something I could wear. She finally found something and thanked Mr. Aizawa.

~

Before long I was in some overalls with a light green top and a little bow in my hair. Uraraka was screaming really loudly. She then tapped me with all five of her fingers and made me float. It was so cool! She smiled and put me back down. We walked downstairs together and everyone was already down there!

"Let's get groovin' everyone!" Pikachu guy said.

~

We made it to a really nice park with a lot of blooming trees and... a cherry blossom tree... I shook off the thought when Uraraka guides me over to a large picnic blanket. There were two older guys and a girl with a horn. "Gosh what happened to Midoriya kun?" The blond one asked. He was pulling down his long sleeves and his smile was fake. "Don't ask personal questions like that Togata kun..." The elf one choked out. He scratched at his wrists and seemed rather anxious.

"Amajiki senpai!" The elf boy blushed quite heavily. So the blond was Togata and the elf boy was Amajiki I tugged on Uraraka's hand gently. "Oh yes! It's fine! It was just the effects of a quirk! But Deku kun really wanted to meet Eri!" The girl looked up from her drawing and straight at me. "Deku kun?" I hid behind Uraraka. "He's a little shy so don't worry Eri..."

I peeked out from behind Uraraka to see Eri standing there with a flower. "Uh, Deku kun?" I stepped out from behind Uraraka. She looked older than me. "H-Hello!" She smiled brightly and grabbed my hand. "Let's go play!" I smiled softly at and looked back at Togata and Amajiki.

Something was terribly wrong.

Woo!
Another chapter!
I'll be publishing the cover votes after this so yeah
I hope this was okay!
And trust me, there's a lot more to come
So yeah!
Better get working on it
See you later guys, gals and non-binary pals!
Peace out!