Chapter 7

Shoto POV
I got out of bed, my old one should I say and got ready to go back to the dorms. "Shoto." I sighed and turned around. "Don't forget your purpose." I sighed and walked outside taking the train to UA. I walked into school grounds to see most of 1A standing outside. "Hey Todoroki!" Uraraka exclaimed. I waved and looked around for Kirishima but he wasn't seen anywhere however Tokoyami, Shoji and sadly Mineta were absolutely fine. A few minutes later, Mr. Aizawa came over with a sleeping Midoriya in his arms. He then unlocked the dorms and everyone went running in. As I entered I noticed everything was very clean. I was called over by Mr. Aizawa. He simply gave Midoriya to me and walked off. I took Midoriya to my dorm and placed on my bed. I tucked him in and kissed his forehead. Wait... I KISSED HIS FOREHEAD?!?!? I just kissed the child version of my crushes forehead. My cheeks burned a bright red as I questioned my life decisions that led to this. I jumped the dorm door was busted open by Uraraka. "Hey~ Whatcha doin?"
Hey guys! I'm sooooo sorry I haven't been updating and sorry the chapters have been short. I will be able to post more often since my school holidays are starting and thank you so much for all the veiws and rankings you have blessed this story with!!!!! Love you all!
Bye!