21

NOT EDITED

It felt good to know that Louis and I were cool again. I mean I didn't want to lose my best friend.

Work has been going fine, although I haven't really seen Levi this week, something about him traveling to Indonesia to monitor his building construction.

Although we talk and text every day, I just can't help but miss him.

I read the email forwarded to me by Layla about a lingerie company that wants to be a part of credos. After going through the email and replying. I send my report to Levi via email.

With a smile on my face as I'm done for today and going home for the weekend, I stand to put my office in order as there are some documents here and there and the flyers for our new game shop all over the place.

As I'm trying to pick some flyers off the floor I notice something behind me and I turn and scream afraid that the person might be an assassin or a kidnapper.

"Oh shit, calm down princess it's me" Recognizing the voice immediately I glare at the figure in the shadows

"Last time I checked you weren't batman" I roll my eyes annoyed and he chuckles which makes me smile and i turn away from him, crouching to pick the remaining flyers.

"Bella" Levi comes beside me

"Princess"

"my love"

"my heart"

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to surprise you. I stayed there because I couldn't get my eyes off you, I just needed a moment to admire you" he says softly helping me up, taking the flyers from me.

I look up at him and smile

"I missed you" I hug him sad that I didn't see my baby for so long

"I missed you more my love" he holds me so tight.

I look at him and he kisses me, making me swoon inside. Gosh! I've missed this.

We let go of each other so I can finish putting my desk in order before we leave.

"Oh flyers for a game shop" he sits turning to me

"um yeah, we had to open a game shop because we felt that way we can win more customers over and you know the kids love games a lot, it the best part is that all the games are in 3D" I finish with a smirk.

"Nice, I like that idea. You and your team are doing a great job here" he walks up to me and pulls me to him

"can I take my princess to my castle now?" he asks

"Of course my prince, sweep me off my feet" I say dramatically and Levi laughs pecking my lips.

"Well you're staying with me for the weekend so... Do you want us to go to your place to get anything before we head to mine?" he takes my hand in his as we walk out of the mall.

"Sure, I like the idea" I say smiling at him

                           °°°°°°°°°

Currently, I'm in Levi's room cuddling  and seeing a movie. But before then I had Levi cook for me although I helped him with some minor stuff like chopping veggies and all that.

I really enjoy being around Levi a lot. He brings out the best in me. And I hope this lasts.

"What's going on in your head princess" he asks and I smile

"You. Us." I say smiling at him

"well what about us?" he says kissing my neck and I shiver

"I'm just happy I have you. And I really want us, our relationship to last. You know long term and all that" i turn to look at him.