-ˏˋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ˎˊ˗

❝ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍᴇ!
ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ!❞ 

"So what are you powers?" Mark asked. After Donghyuck pointed out the fact that the rain had stopped, he finally got the hint. He had some sort of weather related power. Mark didn't waste a second before immediately agreeing. He had read way too many comic books, and once he finished them, he would look up at the ceiling and then whine about how he wanted to have a power. Now that he apparently had one, of course he would instantly accept it. He didn't really care if he got his power after his ancestors got infected by something that came from a meteor that not many people know about, all he cared about was the fact that he could now control the weather.

"I'll show you mine first." Jaemin volunteered, turning to Jeno, who immediately perked up. Mark watched as Jeno pouted and waited for Jaemin, who chuckled at his behaviour and leaned forward slowly. Mark brought his hands to his eyes as he felt as though he was intruding on something and waited for whatever was going on to finish.

"No, no," Donghyuck shook his head and grabbed Mark's hands, bringing then down so that he could watch what happens next. "You have to see this."

Mark reluctantly watched Jaemin kiss Jeno before they pulled away. Somehow, the way they were sitting changed. Jeno was slumped back in his seat but he then straightened up and gave Mark a wide smile. Jaemin, who had been previously upright against the chair slouched over and sweetly grinned.

"We switched bodies," Jaemin explained, pointing from between them. Mark's eyes widening comically and he looked at both of them with surprise. With such attention, Jaemin shamelessly then kissed Jeno again. "That's not all," Jaemin continued and brought his hand up. Jeno copied his action in the exact way. "Partial body control."

"That's so cool!" Mark exclaimed and then turned to the next person, Jeno, who was already impatiently waiting. "What's your power?"

"It's quite painful actually." Jeno said, before turning to Donghyuck for approval. Donghyuck sighed and then gestured him to go on. Jeno brought his hands up and then focused at the cut on Mark's cheek. There was a bandaid over it and Jeno closed his eyes. There was a long silence, before Mark shrieked, bringing a hand to his cheek and pressing hard on it. Jeno let out a deep breath and then turned to Donghyuck with a smile. "I managed to not cause too much harm."

"What was that?" Mark asked taking his bandaid off to see that there was some blood pouring out. Renjun got up and handed him another one before sitting down again. Jeno sat down as well and then looked up at Mark.

"Blood control." Jeno said. "I can control the way your blood flows. I can also see your blood vessels, which is kinda disturbing, but you know." Jeno shrugged and then put his head on Jaemin's shoulder. Renjun put his hand up to get everyone's attention and then spoke up.

"I can see spirits." Renjun said. He then pointed at Jisung and explained his power. "He can create an aura which lets anyone around him speak their thoughts out loud." Jisung, then walked up to Mark and put his hand on his shoulder. After a few seconds everyone in the room heard an echo in their mind of Mark saying, "This kids taller than me, what the fuck."

"Language." Donghyuck said, rolling his eyes and then pushing Jisung away to avoid his thoughts from being said out loud. "My power is this."

Donghyuck placed his hand on the edge of the bed, and after a few seconds, the bed stared getting coated in a thin layer of ice. After another couple of seconds there was a whole pile of ice on it. Mark poked the ice and sighed in amazement. He then looked up and clapped.

"That's awesome." Mark commented. He then turned to the last guy in the room. Mark hadn't seen him much actually. He had only seen him once or twice, and he was always with Jisung. The boy, named Chenle, shyly looked at the ground, before grabbing Jisung's hand and hurrying out of the room. Before Mark could ask what his power was, Donghyuck interrupted him and starting speaking.

"So your power isn't exactly the best." Donghyuck said, sitting down on the seat he was at previously and then ran a hand through his hair. "It's connected to your emotions, like Jeno, and that could cause a lot of trouble."

Mark knew it could. He had seen it first hand. Mark made the weather so bad, that it started raining heavily and an entire storm formed. He was kind of worried that it might get too bad and that his power could get too much to handle. Of course, he now had these random six kids ready to take care of him, literally, but the fear still stood.

"It'll be troublesome, but don't worry." Donghyuck continued, smiling at Mark and then glancing over at Jeno, who was now holding hands with Jaemin and also lightly smiling. "We're here to take care of you."

"Thanks..." Mark replied, taking a deep breath and then looking around for a clock. He didn't know what time it was, and his parents were most probably extremely worried. Firstly, a horrible storm took place at his school, was was his fault. Secondly, Mark disappeared from school and didn't return home, and he didn't inform his parents about his location. "Uh, what time is it?"

"Seven pm." Renjun answered. Mark jolted out of the bed and ran to his bag, which was neatly placed next to the door on the floor.

"I need to get home!" Mark said, quickly opening the door to the room and then blinking as he realised he didn't know the way out. Donghyuck saw this, so he got up and then led the way to the exit. As they made their way through the halls, Mark looked at the pictures on the walls with confusion. There were pictures of the guys having fun as a group, but nothing related to any parents.

"If you have any trouble." Donghyuck said, as Mark stepped out of the house, turning around in amazement as he saw what the house looked like from outside. "Just call one of us."

Donghyuck extended his hand and gave Mark a small piece of paper. On it, there were a list of names and numbers next to it. Mark bowed and then turned around to leave. He stole one last glance at the house, and saw that Donghyuck was already gone. There was a strange feeling that Mark felt, tugging at his heart. He wanted to ask if he could stay with them.