Final

Your eyes widened slightly at his confession.

"Thorin.." you whispered.
"I understand if you do not wish to accept." He smiled painedly.

Shaking your head you laughed lightly and brought your hands to his face, smoothing your fingers along his bearded cheeks.

"I accept your offer."
"You do?" He asked shocked.
"Yes, since I met you I felt a connection. It would be my honour to court you."

He beamed and kissed your palms.

"Let us go to the throne room and announce the news to our people." Havir laughed.
"Lead the way my child."

Everyone filed out behind Havir. You and Thorin held hands through the corridor. Guards and maids stopped and watched in pure shock as you walked past, rubbing their eyes convinced they were being deceived.

Entering the throne room, you smiled at the lone chair and walked over. Raising your hand you held it there, the ground next to the throne shook and changed, from the wood rose another throne similar to yours. Turning around you offered Thorin your hand.

"Join me."

Thorin took your hand and sat himself on the new throne and you sat yourself on yours. Lacing your fingers with Thorin's you nodded to Havir you opened the throne door.

"Queen (Y/N) lives!"

Gasps were heard and whispers were shared, Havir allowed people to crowed in, the group extended out the door. Behind you stood the company and the elves, in front of you stood your people, Havir, Lahir and Sahir.

"All hail Queen (Y/N) (L/N) of the forest kingdom and Thorin Oakenshield, King under the mountain!" Havir boomed.
"Hail the Queen and King." The cheered.

One by one the line of people got down to one knee and covered their hearts with their palms. As they kneeled you could see them all out the door.

"My kingdom is yours if you wish to rule beside me Thorin."
"As long as you will rule Erebor at my side (Y/N)."

Smiling a little you stood up and Thorin stood with you. You wrapped your arm around his and turned to your people.

"May the people of or kingdom welcome the dwarfs of Erebor with open arms."

Thorin bowed his head to everyone and looked up at you.

"May the Dwarfs of Erebor Welcome the forest kingdom with open hearts."

Humans, Dwarfs, Elves, and Hobbit alike all cheered and clapped. Sahir, Lahir as Havir all rose and walked in front of you.

"Will you accept these three Thorin Oakenshield? Will you accept them and treat them as if they were their own flesh and blood?"

The hall went quiet as everyone awaited his answer. Everything depended on on what Thorin said.

"I will treat them as if they were my own children." He nodded.

You breathed a sigh of relief and everyone cheered once again. Lahir beamed and hugged Sahir who hugged back eagerly. Havir turned to everyone and spread his arms wide.

"The courtship has been accepted by both parties! Tonight we celebrate the bonding of our queen and the king under the mountain!"

Everyone ran out to begin preparations and you laughed at their eagerness, as did Thorin.

"We should bring the dwarfs of Erebor here." Sahir beamed.
"It is a months journey." Thorin sighed.
"We have a quicker way." She laughed.

Sahir and Lahir slipped over to a wall, you led the others behind. You watched with pride as they begun to move their hands, muttering an unknown language as a doorway glowed on the wall. When they were done it faded and the wall shimmered to show the great hall of Erebor.

"Go ahead." You nodded.

Curious and cautious Thorin stepped closer, he took a step in and gasped letting out a hearty laughed. Many of the dwarfs followed him and you stepped through.

"Now our kingdoms are connected." You chuckled.
"I have never seen such magic in my life." Thorin shook his head.

He turned to his company and clapped his hands.

"Gather all the dwarfs and bring them here, tell them of the news and to spread the word of our bond. Tell them off the celebration in the forest kingdom."

All of them scurried away and you headed back through the portal with Thorin, leading him to the entrance way you were knocked over by a great force.

"Kithran you silly wolf." You grinned.

Rubbing his fur you sat up and hugged him. When Kithran was satisfied he got off and let you get up to approach your other familiar.

"Mithran my old friend, I have missed you."

The horse huffed, his antlers glowing a faded blue and his fur flowing like endless streams. He bowed his head and laid by the stairs with Kithran.

"It truly is a marvellous Kingdom." Thorin whispered.

Looking at him you smiled and pressed a kiss to his bearded cheek.

"Indeed, I believe our kingdoms will do great things together."
"You think, my love?"
"I do, my darling. Now, let us celebrate."

Thorin grinned and kissed you gently, moving his hands to your waist. You moved yours around his neck and played with strands of his hair.

The Forest Queen and The King under the mountain

An unlikely pair who'll be remembered for centuries as the kindest rulers to have ever walked middle Earth