28

Betty:
I stepped out of the car to see everyone sitting in white seats in pop's parking lot.
Veronica helped me get out of the car and carried the train of my dress. The music started to play as I walked down the isle, everything was how it should be, with Fp walking me down the isle, when I heard a familiar voice "you guys thought you could stop me from coming to my daughter's wedding?"he pointed his gun at fp.
"Dad!" The bullet came flying towards Fp.
"You think you can just take my daughter?"
"Fp? Are you okay?" I asked him, as he dropped to the ground.
"Betty I'm fine, it's just my leg." Blood was oozing out of his leg.
"Get out!" Jughead screamed.
"I hate you!" I yelled at him.
"Put your hands up!" Mr. Keller shouted. He pointed a gun at my dad. "Everyone go inside." Mr. Keller told us.  We did as he said.
"Betty!betty!" Jughead came running towards me. I hugged him and kissed him.
"Jug...where are the twins?" I asked frantically searching for Juliet and Jake in Pop's. They dragged Fp onto an ambulance and we went along not knowing where our babies were, hopefully they were with my mom. My dad was pulled into a cop car and was driven to jail immediately.
"Jughead, What are we gonna do?" I cried into his suit.
"Baby, it's gonna be okay, the twins are probably with your mom." He said trying to calm men down. "Hey dad, how are you feeling?" He asked.
"I mean I just got shot in the leg by my daughter in law's father."
"True...we'll be at the hospital soon." I told him.
One day later...
After everything was sorted out, the twins were safe, Fp was at home, my dad was in jail, in the end we were Mr and Mrs Jones.
We decided to take a trip to New York to take our mind off things.
"Jughead, should we go back?" I asked him.
"Where?"
"To riverdale, what if the twins are crying right now?" I asked worriedly.
"Betts, they'll be fine, and we will only be here for two days, we need a break." He said.
"Fine."

Okay, sorry for such a short chapter I'm just so tired, and unfortunately I probably won't update tomorrow, I will be MIA until Friday, and when I do update again it will be the start of a new part called 'family'