Chapter 15

"You're a dangerous loveAnd baby, you're no good for me, darling'Cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging hereThen I'd rather you leave me lonelyEven though it hurtsYou're a dangerous love"

And baby, you're no good for me, darling
'Cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging here
Then I'd rather you leave me lonely
Even though it hurts
You're a dangerous love"

"You're a dangerous loveAnd baby, you're no good for me, darling'Cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging hereThen I'd rather you leave me lonelyEven though it hurtsYou're a dangerous love"

Delilah's POV

" And then he just.. left me alone Kim! It's been weeks and I haven't been able to talk to him more because he's always with Calvin at the office! " I said to Kimi as we were FaceTiming. She was at her office with Avery and I was at home doing homework at my desk.

" So let me get this straight. " She started and I listened as she continued.

" You asked him to leave you alone, he listened and now you're upset? " I thought about it for a moment and sighed.

" ... Yes. "

" Well, then I have nothing to say. If anything I'm a bit lost in the situation as of right now. "

" I am as well, Miss Russel. " I heard Avery's voice in the background and I rolled my eyes.

" Out of my conversation, Avery. "

" Of course Miss," He said but he didn't get up so I knew he was still listening.

" I don't know Kimi. I-I just- "

" Want his attention? " She asked me and I sighed.

" No... Yes? Is that bad? "

" Not if you don't care about Uncle Killian tearing everything the shreds if he finds out.. "

" But I do care about that.. "

" Then yes, it is bad. " I sighed and laid my head on the desk. Marshmellow hopped up on my lap and cuddled into my arms. Kimi moved her face into the camera fully and looked at Marshmellow. 

" Is that my little snowball!  Have you been feeding him!! Does his aunty need him to bring him some treats? " At the sound of treats, his ears perked up but he didn't move. I lowered his ears as I caressed him and I glared at Kimi. 

" Kimiko, don't make my baby excited for nothing. " 

" What do you mean nothing? I was going to send Avery to drop off some- " I gave her a look.