Kinky Bitches Inc

It's inSANE like I leave wattpad alone for 2 hours and come back to 100+ notifications. I have never in my life had that many notifications from any app other than Instagram after a few hours. I know that's all I've been updating about recently but I'm actually honored to be noticed by all of you kinky bitches.

If you're not kinky, I'm sorry because if you have this book saved in your library/reading lists.. you're part of kinky bitches incorporated.

Yes. I'm giving y'all a name.. deal with it.

Welcome to Kinky Bitches Inc. if you look to your left you will see the whips and chains, all faux leather and cheap metal because we're also #brokebitchesinc.. the ropes are directly above you, no making a noose children, the ropes are for purely for kinky reasons only. If you're looking to make a noose, go to floor -3 to Depressed Bitches Inc. Now if you look to your right you'll see the HardDom Division for all degrading, hitting, and that's where you give up all control. Directly in front is the SoftDom Division, that's where you go to be praised for being a kinky whore.. we can never really tell if the Soft Doms are all straight.. they kinda just wear pastel colors and listen to Frank Ocean all day, oops OH WELL. Now, here are the Brat Sub, the Soft Sub and the Switch Divisions, the brats do what they want, that's my division, the softies act like they're at a daycare and wait for someone to come love them, that's also my division, sometimes. The switches... fuck they're dangerous, they will turn a dom into a sub in .4 seconds... Last but not least, we have the Masochists and the Sadists, we have to keep the extreme Masochists and Sadists separated from the regular Masochists and Sadists... the normies think we're weird.

That concludes our tour on KBI. Tour of Depressed Bitches Inc. coming hopefully never cause imma have to be a sad son of a bitch.

Ps. Seán McLoughlin can fucking cut me BYE

Question: since I exposed myself, I have BIG sub energy, XTREME masochist energy and bitch and soft sub energy, I say bitch because like I'm that step above a brat I'm just a bitch.

Expose yourself with me (no Susan I'm not starting a nudist cult) which divisions of Kinky Bitches Inc do you belong in?