Chapter Nine-

Chapter 9-

Jessica’s POV

Seeing Louis carry my sister and actually looking like he cares makes me smile.  No one has ever really taken an interest in Taylor besides me.  Everyone blows her off like she is nothing, which is unfortunate, because she is one of the most beautiful girls on the planet, inside and out.

“You can put her down now Lou,” Harry smiles at him.  I’m so worried these boys are falling for her.  She doesn’t even know what she’s in for.

“Where are we?” Taylor asks again, as Louis finally sets her down.  We are making our way to the car right now.  Well cars.

“Getting pizza!” Niall yells out happily causing us all to laugh.  What a cute little Irish boy.

“Who’s taking what car?” Harry asks and everyone shrugs.

“I’ll take Zayn and Liam,” Louis states and then Harry nods.

“I’ll take Niall and Taylor,” Harry announces and some how I feel uneasy about that.

“I’ll take Taylor,” I tell them and they nod.  Harry and Niall looking a little disappointed, which again worries me.

“Hey Tay, will you go see if my phone is in the car?  I’ll be there in a second.  I just have to speak to Louis real fast,” I lie to her, but she doesn’t notice.  She just nods and makes her way to my small car.

All the guys stare at me waiting, obviously seeing right through my lie.

“Does everyone remember what I said?” I ask them and they all look at me confused.

“Keep our feet off the table?” Zayn guesses.

“Don’t scream so loud?” Harry questions.

“Leave you and Louis alone?” Liam puts in.

“Oh I know!  Stop eating all of your carrots!” Louis shouts out, and I can’t help but laugh a little at that one.

“No dating Taylor,” Niall mumbles out sadly scratching the back of his neck.

“Ding ding ding, we have a winner,” I say pointing to Niall and all the boys look around confused.

“Last time I check none of us were dating her?” Zayn points out and I nod.

“Yes, I’m just reminding you guys, don’t even go there.  I don’t need that coming between Louis and mine’s relationship or mine and Taylor’s,” I tell them making it as clear as possible.

“Well, what if we did?” Harry speaks up and I just stare at him.  Is he really going there right now?

“Why do you have something to tell me Harry?” I ask him and he gulps.  All the boys and myself stare at him waiting for his answer, then he finally speaks up.

“Nope,” he tells me pretty confidently.

“Good, then we don’t have to worry about that,” I tell them, and then I turn back around heading for my car.

“Meet me at the pizza place,” I shout over my shoulder, and they all start to head for their cars.

When I get in the car Taylor is nearly asleep again.  I don’t say anything, just letting her sleep.  I start the car and turn the radio up slightly.

“Caleb…” I hear Taylor mumble and I stare down at her shocked she just said that.  She use to always mumble his name in her sleep.  Why is she doing it again?  The nightmares better not be coming back.