trois

edited ✔️
———————————————

𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓲 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

luke grinned at michael before placing the cigarette between his lips.

michael frowned at his friend. "you should really stop doing that, luke," he stated, almost reaching out to take it off of him.

luke rolled his eyes, "it's fine, mike."

michael chewed on his lip worriedly, "mm-" luke sighed heavily before putting it out in his ashtray.

"there. you happy now?" he snapped, pushing his curls back to see better.

michael beamed happily and nodded vigorously.

"so, how's that calum guy doing? and don't even try to deny it cause i can clearly see you staring at him every time he's near us," luke chuckled lowly.

michael blushed slightly and scratched the back of his neck. "i talked to him a bit but i don't think he wants me."

luke's eyebrows furrowed. "why the hell not? you're a good looking guy and a real romantic."

"in case you didn't notice, we've been bullying his best friend for the past couple years, lucas," michael huffed out, his arms crossing across his chest.

luke rolled his eyes at the mention of ashton. "that little freak? why is calum even friends with him? it's not like there's anything special about him."

michael forced out a fake laugh, his heart pulling in guilt.

"you know, i don't think he's actually that bad-" luke scoffed.

"what's wrong with you? you going soft for the little whore?"

"you know luke, sometimes you can be a real jerk."

luke huffed. "i'm just being honest," he argued.

"ashton is a freak who's fat and stupid. the only thing he's good at is attracting more bullies and the fact that he won't even fight back just makes me wanna hurt him more."

"you know what's funny? the fact that your little sister is getting bullied for the same reason you're bullying ashton."

luke's jaw clenched. "don't even dare bring cassidy into this, or i'll freaking hurt you too, clifford."

"i'm just saying. you're just as bad as cassidy's bullies. you're a freaking hypocrite, luke," michael argued.

luke just rolled his eyes and took out another cigarette.

ashton smiled brightly at louis as he walked downstairs, his hair flopping up and down.

louis raised an eyebrow at him. "what's gotten into you?"

ashton giggled softly and took out some bread to put in the toaster. "zayn's coming over later and i'm so excited," he explained.

louis scowled at his younger brother. "you better not be a whore. i expect you to keep the doors open."

ashton gulped at the anger in louis' voice and nodded his head, his face turning pale. louis went back to eating his cereal again and watching the news.

ashton took the now toasted bread out of the toaster and placed it on a plate, spreading some butter along it and pouring himself some apple juice.

"i'll be going out with harry tonight, so don't expect me home for dinner," louis' voice rang through ashton's ears. "mkay," he mumbled mindlessly.

he couldn't wait to see zayn.