quatorze

𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾♡   ♡   ♡   ♡   ♡   ♡   ♡   ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"and until you stop acting like such a slut in front of him, you're gonna be outside." louis shoved his brother out, locking the door as he went back in.

ashton sobbed loudly, the snow he landed on making him freeze and shiver.

louis didn't even give him a coat.

ashton shakily took out his phone, calling calum.

he called him once then twice and then three times.

he called another five more times and gave up, knowing his friend was most likely out with his boyfriend.

ashton huddled himself into a corner, pulling his knees up and rubbing his arms and legs for warmth.

it was a sunday so luke wasn't coming over.

ashton pulled out his phone to call luke only to have another sob leave his body as he realised his phone had run out of battery.

he shoved it into the pocket of his shirt and shivered.

ashton slowly rose from his sitting area and started to walk, only then remembering where luke lived.

he walked for what felt like hours, his bare legs numb and his face turning very pale.

he leaned heavily against the wall of luke's place, knocking weakly and then sliding down softly, having no energy to stay up.

he heard a gasp and then "ash? oh my god, cassidy! start up some tea!"

ashton felt himself being carried into the house, whimpering at the sudden warmth that hit his frozen body.

luke placed the boy on the couch, rushing to get him some blankets and then sitting with him, holding his hands to warm them up.

neither boy commented on the little spark of electricity they felt as their skin touched.

cassidy brought in a cup of hot tea, passing it to the curly boy, ashton taking it with shaky hands.

"what the hell were you thinking, ash?" luke asked softly, brushing through ashton's hair with his long fingers.

ashton shrugged.

"a bloody skirt and short sleeved shirt? in this weather?" luke shook his head.

"not even a bloody jacket or coat."

ashton's eyes welled up with tears and he shook his head softly.

luke pulled him into a tight hug. "i'll tell you later, lukey." he heard ashton say.

"can i stay for the night?"

luke nodded viciously, his own curls bouncing back and forth.

he took ashton's cup away gently once he finished his tea, grabbing his hand and leading him up to his room.

"my parents won't be home until late, it'll be okay," luke mentioned softly.

ashton nodded silently, "um, can i borrow some clothes?"

luke looked through his closet, finding a shirt and some sweatpants for ashton.

ashton got up, heading to the bathroom and putting on the shirt.

the shirt reached his knees so ashton chose to just give the sweats back.

"hey, lukey. i figured i won't put the pants on because your shirt is huge," ashton giggled softly for the first time that night.

a crimson blush dusted luke's cheeks as he took in the sweet boy's appearance.

fuck, he looks so perfect.

he took back the sweats, discarding them somewhere in the room before grabbing ashton's hands and sitting him down.

"can you please tell me what happened, sweetheart?" luke asked gently.

ashton gulped and exhaled.

"uh, do you promise not to make fun of me?"

luke nodded, a small smile gracing his perfect lips.

"well, um. i live with my older brother, louis. and he's really mean to me."

luke gestured for him to go on.

"he, uh, has this friend and we're really close but louis thinks i'm trying to sleep with him."

luke frowned, "are you?" ashton's eyes widened and he shook his head. "no! no, no. he's cute but i don't know. i've never even slept with anyone," ashton laughed weakly, wiping his eyes.

"i'm so pathetic, aren't i?"

luke shook his head. "no. honestly, i think it's great you're saving yourself. i wish i would've, it would've made everything more special."

he then gestured ashton to carry on with his story.

"well, uh. i was talking to zayn, louis' friend, and he was kinda leaning in to tell me something but it looked like we were gonna kiss. and louis got mad and kicked me out so i can 'think about what i've done'."

luke's jaw dropped.

"that's so fucked up! no matter what situation you were in, he shouldn't have done that!"

ashton shrugged slightly. his head was starting to hurt.

"my head hurts," he whispered out his thoughts, screwing his eyes shut.

luke frowned, "have you eaten today?"

ashton nodded hesitantly.

an apple counts right?

luke sighed and kissed ashton's forehead, "you can stay as long as you need. tomorrow, we can skip school and have a chill day, if you want."

ashton nodded shyly. he liked that idea.

luke grinned widely, "great. sleep well, ashy."