onze

TRIGGER WARNING: vomiting

𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓼 𝓲'𝓶 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡     ♡

"no- see, the frozen clock is supposed to symbolise how nicole and francis are both stuck in the past. how nicole is only just beginning to 'get over' larry's attack and how francis is only now getting the forgiveness he needed, after 3 years."

luke frowned at that. "that's so stupid. if he waited just a little bit longer, none of this would've happened."

ashton smiled softly and nodded. "exactly. he wouldn't have gotten heavily disfigured, him and nicole would've still been friends. hell, he probably could've gotten rid of larry way sooner as well."

luke put his 'heroes' book down, running a ringed hand through his golden hair.

he looked at the sweet cherub in front of him and grinned. "hey, we've been working for like two hours now. how about we take a break? watch a movie, order some pizza?"

ashton hesitated for a moment and then nodded slowly. "mkay."

so there they were. cuddled on ashton's queen sized bed under the covers with atypical playing on netflix on ashton's tv.

they each were munching on a slice of pizza while paying attention to the show.

luke used one hand to hold his pizza and another running through ashton's soft hair.

ashton's eyes fluttered softly, the soothing fingers almost putting him to sleep. he shifted slightly so that his head was on luke's chest.

he's more comfortable this way.

luke smiled and glanced at the boy, before looking back at the tv, his heart racing slightly.

"izzie and casey are so cute." the sudden soft voice startled him, and his head snapped to ashton.

"yeah, i agree. i did kinda ship casey with evan a bit more though."

ashton giggled softly, "i did at first. i think everyone did until izzie was introduced. then i switched."

"you switch too easily, ash," luke chuckled, his chest rumbling with the noise.

"i can't help it," the angel laughed.

ashton bit his lip as his stomach started to bother him. "i, uh, i gotta go to the bathroom. i'll be right back."

luke nodded but kept his eyes on the screen.

ashton rushed to the bathroom and kneeled onto the ground.

T R I G G E R W A R N I N G

he held some of his hair back and moved his fingers to his mouth.

he gagged until the food he had just eaten came up, landing into the bowl. his eyes had teared up and he was heaving and panting deeply.

there was a knock on the door.

"ash? you okay in there?" luke's heavenly voice sounded. he knew something was up, but didn't intrude in case it was just paranoia.

ashton gulped and nodded, realising that luke couldn't see him.

"uh, yeah i'm good! i'm almost done," he replied, his voice wavering slightly.

T R I G G E R W A R N I N G OVER

ashton swished some mouthwash in his mouth, washed his hands and headed out, after spraying some febreze of course.

he smiled at luke and plopped himself under the covers once again, ignoring the sharp pain in his stomach region.

luke looked at him with concern, "are you okay?"

ashton nodded with a bright smile, "never been better."

———————————————
so uh, i'm seeing 5sos live for the first time ever next year ?????

i got vip tickets and i've been crying since my mom ordered them ???????

WHO'S GOING TO THE CARDIFF ONE ! if any of you guys happen to go, you obviously won't know it's me because ya'll don't know what i look like but it'll be fun to find out who's going oop-

-e xx