quatre

edited ✔️
———————————————

𝓲 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓭 ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

ashton giggled happily as zayn rubbed his thick thighs. "you're so precious, baby," the dark haired man smiled.

ashton blushed and covered his face with his sweater paws, his skirt riding up slightly as he shuffled a bit.

zayn licked his lips.

ashton gasped as the door was pushed open by his scowling brother.

"get the hell off of him, you slut," louis growled out, grabbing onto ashton's wrist harshly. ashton whimpered sadly as he was pulled away.

"hey, don't call him that mate," zayn frowned, pulling louis off of the poor boy.

louis growled and pulled ashton out of the room and out of the house. "you're going to stay outside and think about what you've done. you can't come home for the night," he yelled, slamming the door shut.

"but i didn't even do anything," ashton whispered sadly.

a gust of wind blew past and he shivered, sitting at the stairs in front of his house and rubbing his legs with his arms.

"another one bites the dust."

michael spotted a head of curls and immediately knew who it was.

he frowned when he saw the time and then looked back up at the boy. "ashton? what are you doing out here so late?"

ashton's head snapped up, his eyes widening and he moved back slightly.

"please don't hurt me. not now at least," he said weakly, his eyes filling with tears.

michael sighed and sat next to him. "i'm not going to hurt you, dude. i just wanna make sure you're safe."

ashton shuffled and placed his chin on his knees.

"um, i'm locked out and my brother won't be home until tomorrow morning," he lied.

he was quite a good liar.

michael hummed and stood up, patting his jeans to rid them of dust and dirt before putting his hand out for the curly boy.

"calum's at my house, if that makes you feel any better. you can come over and stay the night," he offered.

ashton bit his lip and hesitantly grabbed michael's hand, squeaking when he was pulled up.

michael led ashton to his house, which was only about five minutes away from his own and opened the door.

"cal? ash is here," michael called out.

there was the sound of running and ashton was suddenly engulfed in a bear hug by his best friend.

ashton sniffled and hugged back tightly. and then he noticed.

"why are you in just a shirt?"

calum blushed and cleared his throat. "uh, me and mikey are a thing now," he murmured.

ashton smiled and ruffled calum's hair. "good for you." then he turned to michael. "do you have any pants? i'm a bit cold," he muttered.

michael smiled and led ashton up to the bathroom, passing him some sweatpants.

"here you go, bud."

ashton went into the bathroom and unzipped his skirt, pulling them down and replacing them with the grey sweats.

he picked up his skirt and got out of the bathroom, immediately bumping into a now fully dressed calum.

"what the hell did that prick say to you this time?" calum blurted quietly.

ashton wiped his eyes. "he, um, he called me a slut and then kicked me out the house. cause me and zayn were flirting," he muttered, crossing his arms.

"ashton, i need you to know that you aren't a slut just because you were flirting with someone," calum said, hugging his best friend tightly and kissing his forehead.

"i love you very much, ashy. ok? never forget that there's still people who love you."

ashton's eyes welled up with tears again. "you know i haven't done it in like six months," he whispered out.

"i know. i'm proud of you. i just don't want you to go back to it."

———————————————
TEETH IS SO GOOD WTF YA'LL!! i listened to it four times in a row, cried through the whole thing, and blacked out once out of pure excitement.

it was pretty great :D

-e xx