seize

trigger warning: homophobic slurs
————————————————-

𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂-𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓼𝓸 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓸𝔀♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡      

♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡     ♡      

luke grabbed his phone, pressing the number and placing it onto his ear, his eyes trained on the sleeping boy.

"hey, arzaylea. look, i really can't keep doing this to him."

"why the hell not, luke?"

"i just- he's so sweet and innocent. he doesn't deserve this."

"what? are you a faggot like him now?"

"no- arzaylea, how could you think that?" luke replied with fake disgust.

"look, if you want me back, then you're going to do this. hurt him like he hurt me."

luke bit his lip, eyes casting at the mess of hair that framed ashton's face as he slept.

"come on, lukey. you miss me so much, don't you? don't you miss the way i used to make you feel good?" arzaylea's seductive voice rang through his ear.

luke involuntarily cringed. "okay, fine. i'll call you later, arzaylea."

"that's not my name, is it baby?"

luke swallowed harshly, "i'll call you later, babygirl." the word didn't sound right in his brain.

babyboy sounds better.

"good night, baby."

the phone was hung up and luke was left with his thoughts for a moment before he heard a low whine.

he smiled softly at the sound, turning to ashton. "lukey? come back to bed, i wanna cuddle."

the angel's voice was encased with sleep, his words slurred and almost barely understandable.

but luke found it endearing.

"coming, ashy."

he went back under the covers, wrapping his arms around the boy.

ashton was almost immediately knocked out again, his breathing slowing.

luke stared at the boy's face for a moment, taking it in.

the way the moonlight shone against ashton's face made him seem like a beautiful angel.

luke's heart started beating slightly faster and he frowned.

that's never happened with arzaylea before.

he laid awake for most of the night, wondering whether it's really worth ruining this boy for a girl he probably doesn't even have a future with.

the next day, both boys had rushed into the school, almost late but not quite.

"oh god, we made it. and i just realised how out of shape i am," luke gasped out, placing a hand over his chest.

ashton let out breathy giggles, trying to catch his breath.

"alright everyone, time to head to class now," yelled a hall monitor.

both boys headed to their separate ways as the bell screamed throughout the halls.

at lunch, they sat together again but this time, luke caught sight of arzaylea's smirking face behind ashton.

she winked at him, blowing him a kiss.

luke ignored it.

"so, i was thinking today we could binge watch modern family? i've never watched it but i heard it was good," ashton said timidly.

"uh, yeah sure. michael says it's really good."

ashton glanced at the table opposite his, his eyes being caught by calum's.

ashton gulped as he caught the deathly glare, "uh, calum's glaring and i don't know whether it's at me or you."

"just ignore it, sweetheart. he's just jealous that you have me now."

that was a lie, of course.

calum was glaring at luke, but more on that later.

"he's making me nervous, lukey."

ashton grabbed luke's hand under the table, whimpering softly. "calum's scary when he's mad."

luke sighed, turning around and bringing up his middle finger.

"what are you glaring at, bitch?" michael's eyebrows furrowed and he stood up, "don't call my boyfriend a bitch."

luke raised an eyebrow, "tell him to stop giving us the 'i would kill you but i don't want to be in jail' look then. it's making ashton nervous."

ashton's face flushed at the mention of his name. michael rolled his eyes and sat back down, kissing calum's forehead and continuing to eat.

"let's hope that doesn't happen again."

ashton nodded shyly, "thank you, lukey."

"no problem, sweetheart."