•Arriving•

•A/N- just a heads up that dipper is so babyish here for some fucking reason, idk why I wrote it like this back then, but I'm really sorry for the cringe🕴🕴 anyways, hes fucking depressed in the most poorly written way, is the main point.

EDIT FROM FUTURE ME IN THE PRESENT: Y'ALL RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN LMAO CUZ OH MUH GAWDDD WHAT IS THIS🤨

I'm have already published the rewrite and continuing with the next chapter; save yourself😟❗

---------------------------------------------------------
--------------
.
3rd P.O.V

Ah yes. Gravity Falls. The unatural place where unatural things happen! As you know Mabel decided to live in Gravity Falls when she was 12 since she got attached to the town. And now it's Dippers turn to visit Gravity Falls! Dipper. A boy who's a twin of Mabel. Hes about 16 right now, but sadly he was never allowed to visit Gravity Falls with his sister. Why? Well his parents didn't allow him for reasons that were not told to anyone except Dipper and Mabel. Now let's see what Dipper is doing!
Dipper was packing up in his room simply putting his clothes and what he needs in his bag. He was being watched by his parents with his every move since they didn't want him to bring a..sharp object. His room was usually dull and never as bright and shiny as Mabel's old room. His room was just small and had a bed in the corner and a bookshelf filled and right next to his bed was a nightstand. And that's really it! He wasn't allowed to have much stuff due to many incidents happening..but we're not talking about that right now!
"Mother, Father...please stop staring it is truly uncomfortable and I assure you I will not bring any of those objects with me! I clearly stated I was alright and you have not seen any new scars or blood on me anymore! So just LEAVE! It's weird having someone stare at me while I'm doing something.." Dipper snaps at his parents, that were leaning on his doorway, while he closed his bag with force.
"Mason we're just checking ok? If we see any of those objects on your hand again than we'll be calling the priest again. Do I make myself clear?" His father says in a stern voice.
"Yeah, yeah OK. I'm FINE!" Dipper says while his voice rising. "..and I just wanted a therapist or support..not a priest or any summoning the lord or any of that shit." He mutters while walking out of his room with his bag.
"What was that sweetie?" His mother asks in a pissed tone.
"N-nothing! Just uh that I'll miss you!" Dipper says while looking back at them with a smile.
"Oh! Well ok! Anyways Mason we better walk you to the bus stop, but before that go change your clothes!" His mother says with a tone that you do not want to talk back to.
"W-what? But what's wrong with my clothes that I'm wearing?" Dipper asks in a tone that sounds like he was dissapointed.
"Sweetie you're covering your arms. You're going to wear something that shows your arms. People need to know you're a survivor! They need to see you're battle scars-" His mother was cut off by her son.
"Mom I'm VERY insecure about my arms and I'm rather not comfortable with showing any of my "scars". Please respect that." Dipper says while looking at his mother with a serious face. His mother bursts out laughing causing the boy to flinch.
"HAHAH! Oh Mason. I wasn't asking whether you wanted to wear it or not. Now don't argue against me young man." His mother says in a tone that reminds him of the last time his mother used that voice. And it did not go well. Dipper decided to not argue and just switch his clothing. He sighs and walks in his room again closing the door while his parents walk away.

Dipper finished changing and looked at himself. He was wearing a shirt that was the color of dark-ish blue. The shirt also included a picture or drawing of a simple pinetree in the center of the shirt. He was also wearing black jeans and grey sneakers. He then looks at his arms. He wasn't disgusted by them, but he was more likely..proud. He was proud of himself, but he wasn't so proud of showing them. He knew others looked at him in disgust or sympathy if he ever showed his arms out in the public. Dipper shook his head in dissaprovel and walked to the bandages he had. He covered his arms with them, but the only thing he hated about the bandages was that his parents never cleaned them or bought him new ones so they were pretty much covered or soaked with old blood. He sighs and walks out of the room while picking up his bag that was stuffed with his belongings. Well he didn't have much anyway so it was kinda light.
Dipper walks out and sees his parent in the living room waiting for him. He coughs signaling them he was ready. The parents jolted up and then just nodded. The walk towards the bus was...akward. Dippers parents noticed his arms being covered up and were just glaring at the boy whenever someone wasn't near them. Also on the way to the bus people gave looks of sympathy and pity towards the parents and his parents fed off of that. They most likely used him for attention, but he never said anything. He just had his head down while having his arms crossed trying to cover them as much as possible. He was filled up with anxiety the whole walk.
They finally made it towards the bus stop and Dipper was about to hug them, but he looked back and his parents were no where to be found..he looks at the bus stop and sees his parents sat money down on the bus stop for him to pay the bus driver. Dipper was about to tear up since well I mean his parents literally ditched him! How is he supposed to react? Dipper then rejected his tears and sat down with the money in his hands. There were people giving him looks, but he didn't care anymore. After 20 minutes of waiting the bus arrived. He saw the doors open and he steeped inside then told the bus driver his destination. He saw that the bus had very few people. He sat down next to a window and leaned forwards it with his eyes closed. He just sighs and thinks..

'Welp guess I'm leaving this hell hole.'

//A/N- so uh I just wanna say that I don't have anything against any religions K? K. And that's all K bye//