💫h i d e💫

Bills pov
       What. In. The. Actual. Fuck. Does. This. Kid. Think. He's. Doing. Ya know..you would think all these surprises would end right? Haha mE TOO! Well damn then fuck! This kid is now- I don't even know what he's doing! He just said he'll help me?! From whAT?! SITTING DOWN ALL DAY?! THANK YOU- but..why now out of all times? Gee ya couldn't do it later or before? Haha thanks pal. He's just using a lil shovel ,that a fucking kid would use to make a sand castle, and getting some dirt out I guess.
      "Hmm..this shovel isn't so strong as I thought it would be...did I just jump from a roof for no reason? weLl- WAIT! No! Finish the job Dipper!" Pinetree spoke to himself as he rolled up his sleeves further revealing new bandages on his arm?
       ' What the fuck? Didn't the kid have like bloody ass bandages a few minutes ago? Hm..guess he got tired of them.'
       Pinetree simply continues to dig and dig for what seemed to be like hours. That was until he threw the shovel and smiled the biggest smile I have honestly ever seen from him.
       'Holllyyyyy shitttttttt.'
       Pinetree then started to dig out dirt with his hands in a rather um worryingly speed. He then finished off I guess as he then got up with a jump and looked around for a moment. At first I was confused as fuck, but he then kneeled down in front of me and just stared at me..odd I know.
       "Pff..I'm probably going to look like a weirdo talking to a statue, but uM just a question Bill! What time do they egg your statue?" Pinetree then smiled as here I was..stunned as fuck.
       'WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN BUKAROO JDNEKDN IM NOT READY FOR COMMUNICATION WITH YOU! WAIT I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT- OH FUCK IT I DID I GUESS HAHA?! JSNEJ DO I ANSWER???!! DJE OK- deep breaths Bill. You're a fucking demon for christ sakes! How can you NOT talk to Pinetree? Not like you haven't before..ok..maybe I can answer the one tiMe- wait how did he know about the egging?..God damnit let's just fucking answer.'
       "Gee kid I don't fucking know. They start off at night, probably at 7pm when the carnival starts." I reply as relaxed as I can and I guess it worked?? But the brunette then looked at me surprised and nodded his head as he then sat down. He seemed stuck in though so I didn't interrupt and I think I talked to him long enough. I continue to look up at the sky and just imagine whatever I can in my mind out of boredom.

3rd pov
       The small brunette boy was simply thinking what time he should be leaving and help Bill.
        'Where would I go though? That's a big problem..hm maybe I should look around- but what if I get in some big trouble? Oh fuck it. Who cares?' The brunette thought as he then dust himself off and got up waving bye to Bill not even telling him why he was leaving. Dipper was now looking around the forest, not too far, but not too close too Bills statue. He needs a perfect place for his plan, he kept on walking and walking. He didn't really mind animals or strange creatures passing by him, he liked staring at them to get a good memory so he could sketch them out later. Mason then stopped in front of a large mountain that had a path to climb. He smiled and walked up towards it following the hidden path that was covered by bushes. (Guys this is just out of my head and for the plot it's not canon in the show just- djen yeah sorry for interrupting) As he walked slowly he was somewhat terrified, but at the same time he was..excited. He had the urge to explore the place. The urge to find new creatures and just new things to stare at and guess what they were. It was amazing to see such a beautiful view in this forest, anyways the brunette finally reached the top where the cave was in. He slowly stepped in, his feet trying to be as gentle as possible, he then felt the cold air around him, it sent shivers down his spine as he heard water droplets slowly falling. The noise echoing through the cave. It was dark, yet it seemed comforting towards the brunette as he got use to the area.
       Dipper was just looking around the place, the rocks that seemed to be scattered everywhere, the smell of rain and water increasing slowly yet not realizing. Just then the sound of footsteps were heard, the boys ears perked up as he looked towards the direction it was hinted towards, there was no one there, it seemed to he further into the cave yet the boy couldn't identity who it was as they were hidden in the shadows.
       "Is any-anyone there?" The boys small voiced echoed somewhat through the cave. Dipper didn't get an answer after a minutes or so, so he decided to give up. That was until another voice responded.
       "Who are you? And why are you in my cave?" A deep yet scratchy voiced echoed yet again. The boy jumped and almost tripped till he caught himself thankfully.
       "I- uhh hehe uh- sor-sorry I didn't know this wa-was your ca-cave! I c-can leave now if yo-you want!" Dipper was rather flustered as he felt humiliated for not even seeing if anyone had taken property of it.
       "No, no..it's alright boy. I quite frankly am surprised you even found this place or even decided to come here. You can stay if you'd like. It's nice to have company." The secretive unknown person that came out of his hiding place. It was..a bear?! A multi-bear to be specific. He was rather tall to be honest and it was quite frankly intimidating the brunette..but then Mason realized about the situation the bear was in.
       "Hehe..I'm surprised I even found a place as beautiful as this to be honest..it's nice here. You seem nice...quite disappointing that no one has came here to even have a conversation with you. Must be lonely..no one to hear you. It can be frightening yet comforting knowing no one knows your existence. Yet it's terrifying knowing you aren't able to talk to someone without them running away, but hey! I'm not like those meanies..I'm here. You aren't alone anymore. Heh my company isn't the best, but I try." The brunette then let out a soft sigh..he was quite comfortable near the bear surprisingly. It surprised both the creature and Mason. Dipper didn't know what made him comfortable, but it may have been because the creature was a bear. Sure it had multiple heads of different bears, but they were currently resting, the boy enjoyed animals as they always seemed to interest Dipper. He always found them soft and always wanted to hug a teddy bear or an animal who had fur..it would remind him of comforting hugs..yet he never had the chance to do so.
       "Your words suprise me to be honest. You're a good boy..I've never seen you lurking around the forests. Are you new here?"
       "Yup..I am. And it's not the best to be fucking honest..the people in here can be scary..maybe I'm just not normal." The boy looked down on his feet and looked at all the bruises in his leg. The creature already noticed, but decided to not question, the bear then led the boy to a rock and they both sat next to each other enjoying the view from outside.
       "No one's normal my boy. We're all just a bit weird and thats fine..though some people may not agree it's always a fact that there's no such thing as being normal." The Bear smiled and felt the breeze of the wind against his fur. Dipper simply shivered as he didn't have much warm clothing.
       "I-..I suppose, but people have been raised differently and have different views of being normal..my view is rather simple. Just someone that can fit into society that can be noticed somewhat..but ya know..that never really happened."
       "Ah yes..that is what people do. Stare at everyone to see their fit into our world of humanity, but cheer up boy. I'm a pretty weird animal that can talk, but I'm fine with it. You get use to yourself one day. Just not today." The create gently smiled as Dipper giggled at his statement about himself. The brunette then nodded and continued looking outside. There was a comforting silence until Dipper realized why he came here.
       "SHIT! HOW DID I FORGET WHY I WAS HERE?!" The boy then looked at the boy who was stunned by his actions, but the creature gave him a gesture to continue, "Look..I need a favor from you. Just this one night and I'll leave if you like! I..I-..um well I just need to stay here for a night..with something or someone..if th-thats ok with you!" The brunette looked at the bear to ask for permission and of course. The bear nodded. Dipper beamed and smiled a smile that shot the creatures heart, he then thanked him a million times and went off to get supplies and things he'll need during his plan. After the boy left, the bear had one thought in his mind.

             'Who hurt the boy..'

(A/N: sorry for the small chapter and sorry it ain't the best. Life is killing me rn and I'm not in the best state, but I'm getting back to my feet again. I might make another new book about BillDip to distract myself again. The idea of that book has been in my mind for a while, but idk, anyways sorry again I apologise. Anyways bye <3)