•?Closer?•

3rd pov

       Silence fell among the two as the fireworks kept on making loud noises. The bear was still surprisingly asleep, but hey he managed through hibernation. The brunettes eyes shined as the galaxies in them multiplied, his shy face was somewhat nervous yet he tried his best to compose himself. Bill..was till processing everything. He was quite dazzled and bewildered, he was curious on what the brunette had in mind, but also suspicious.

       "Ah- actually nevermind..that was a stupid thing of me to say haha.." The brunettes faced flushed red as embarrassment went through him.

       "WAIT- ahem..I mean, uH I'm not saying its a stupid question, I just didn't expect it, to be honest!..Kid do you even know how a deal works?" Bills curiosity was now over the roof, wondering if the boy had wicked plans for him to accomplish in order for him to come back. He didn't have a problem with that, but he just couldn't seem to see that image of Pinetree.

       "Wh- yeah I do! I-I've read pages about you before and he-heard stor-stories..so yeah I-I know what I'm doing!"

       "Well then~ what's the deal kiddo? What'cha got! What's in it for me and you hm?"

       "Wh-what? Oh, that was ea-easier than I expected, to be honest..um..well funny thiNg- I kind of don't know...no I do know it's just a really dumb deal and I don't know if you'll really agree so uH- Pff Nevermind igNore what I said hahA!" The boy nervously giggled as his face just turned into deep shades of red as he realized how foolish he sounded. Bills gaze on the boy deepened as his curiosity wanted to be cured.

       "No, no, kid! I insist, please do tell me for thee Bill Cipher is curious about your deal. I'm sure your deal won't sound as stupid as it does in your head, please I've had someone ask for a sock as a pet! It can't be as stupid as that kid, heh!" The demon chuckled, but abruptly stopped as he heard the brunette laughing along with him. His soft and giggly laugh echoed through his mind as he never heard the boy laugh as loud..it was usually a giggle, but he wasn't complaining..he actually savoured the moment. Bill immidietly mentally shook his head, trying to convince himself that he didn't feel anything about the boys laugh.

       "Well, fine if you insist! But no laughing, ok?", the brunette looked away as he heard the demons hum in response to continue, "W-well..hehe..uh I know this will sound dumb, but..please cut me some slack...I-I....ugh! Why is it so fucking hard to admit this stupid shit....ok I'm getting off subject!..Bill..I know you haven't had the best impressions coming from me. From the amount of times I've annoyed you, but uH- I..you comfort me. I know it's wrong or weird, but you give this aura that calms me down, ok? You..you listened to me and you could've stopped me, but you didn't. You probably didn't listen, but I appreciate that you pretended. I-I..the deal is..I want to know you better. I want to be close with you! I-I...I want to be friends or...just someone I could talk to a lot. Sure you're a demon and others see you as someone who gives no sympathy, but..I kn-know you're more than that! And yo-you can get out of your statue once and for all! I think that's enough for you to accept...ahah..this was stupid wasn't it?" The brunette then flushed as he hugged his knees towards his chest, trying to avoid any sort of embarrassment that's ready to shoot him down. Bill..he was even more suprised and that honestly seemed impossible from how stunned he already was. The demon was at loss for words..the brunette wanted to be close with him? When was the last time that happened- oh wait it never did. Silence fell among the two as Dipper started to tear up a little from shame, he didn't know why he was tearing up. Was it because he realized he got attached to the demon too quickly? Was it because fear of rejection? Or was it because he literally attached himself to a statue and no one even agrees with his actions..so many wonders and possibilities, yet no answer. The brunette sighed and got up, he then quickly replied as he walked deeper into the cave to find the bear.