•Who are you?•

Dippers pov
Cleaning Bills statue was quite entertaining..sure it sounds boring to other people, but c'mon it's quite relaxing! I'm guessing it's already at the time where people eat lunch so I then close my sketchbook after drawing a few animals and sigh sadly.
"Well I should be going home..for now. I'll probably come back later since c'mon...it's not like I'm needed right. Yeah. Anyways I'll see ya later Bill...and your welcome for the statue cleaning. A demon like you shouldn't be 'disrespected' now should they?" I joke while laughing quietly. My eyes then go into joy to guilt and complete failure. I take in a deep breath and gather my things.
"I-I'll see you later Bill... bye." I then walk off in utter fear of what'll happen.
'Deep breaths Dipper. Deep breathes. Don't panic..don't panic. You have long sleeves right?..yeah I do..it's all good. I'm being covered. Kinda like a hug. Just imagine it like that Dipper.'
I then walk out of the forest...but instead of wanting to see the shack..I saw the town.
'Well fuck...guess I gotta walk around in the strange environment I don't even fucking know and go find the shack. Great. Just fucking great.'
I then walk around trying to hide myself. I'm just hugging myself with one arm and covering half of my face with my sleeve. Well I could still see.. but...I was scared shitless. I mean who wouldn't be when you basically know nobody here?! I then try to calm my breathing, but..well I fucked up by looking up. I see a whole bunch of people walking..guess today was a busy day. I then was hyperventilating. Amazing. Just fucking amazing. I immediately looked down trying to not make a scene.
'Calm the fuck down Dipper. Calm down. It's alright. You'll be fine- oh who am I kidding?! This is fucking horrible! ALL EYES ARE STARING. EVERYONE IS JUDGING NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. They all hate you. Hate hate hate HATE-' my panicking was then interrupted by me bumping onto someone hard causing both of us to fall. Well not that stupid thing where the person accidentally pins the other person, but where we were in hell a lot of pain...not really, but ya know what I mean. I then look infront of of me to see the same guy I saw when I arrived. What was his name? I don't remember...gosh I made a fool outta myself. Some tall dude with white hair? What the actual fuck?
"I-I'm so so-sorry I didn't mean! H-here let me h-help you!" I stutter an apology while getting myself up.
"HEY WHAT THE FU-" The unknown name then stops his sentence when he sees me.
"Oh..you're Mabel's brother am I correct?" He asks with sudden curiosity. I just nod quietly and help him get off. We both then have some staring contest? I don't know it was pretty fucking weird. I then feel way more nervous and break the silence.
''I b-better be going now...um b-bye." I mutter out. I then walk away when all of a sudden this guy fucking grabs my wrist forcefully and turns me around. I'm fucking terrified.
"I know you're new here. So do you even know your way to the shack hm?" He says with a deep tone. I shiver in fear and simply look down. I guess he notices since he let go.
"Sorry for startling you. Hehe. Um anyways I can show you your way over there..or we can go get food?" He says with a smirk. I simply don't answer and gulp. There was silence again and then I just basically say fuck it.
"Just..show me the way to the shack god damnit." I say with a sigh.
'This guy seriously thinks I would go with a stranger I barely know on my second day here? Like calm the fuck down bukaroo.'
He seems shocked by my answer? Yeesh do I really seem like that type of person that doesn't curse or even talk?..ya know I could see why they would think that from Mabel's different stories. He then simply nods and just grabs my hand and practically drags me somewhere?
"So? Is it true? Ya know the story Mabel told us?" This dude says trying to start a conversation.
"Story? What the fuc- oh..that story. Well I wouldn't know since I didn't even know what she said so..yeah." I simply sigh in defeat. He then looks at me and we make eye contact. I immediately avert my eyes away to look at anything else. Like c'mon why does this have to be so fucking akward?
"Well..she started off with you having depression. Or just simply low self esteem. Then you feeling suicidal. Then how she tried to help you, but you never accepted it...you practically avoided everyone and isolated yourself. She then explained how she was in a really horrible state and went to Gravity Falls for support. And how she would try to call you, but you weren't much of a talker..and how she always tried to make you be positive, but you simply ignored her..and now you're here happy I guess?" He summarizes. I then feel myself boil.
"..bullshit..." I quietly say with a glare. The guy looks at me in suprise and questions me what I said.
"U-UH I mean...oh fuck it. I don't know what to say anymore. Look..Mabel is Mabel. And if you truly knew her you would know what I meant by that..anyways where the hell is the shack." I simply confuse him. He then looks at me and stops...I don't know where this was heading so I simply backed away a bit. He walks towards me and holds my chin up with his hand. It kinda hurt, but not to the point where I would fucking scream. He just stares at me while I stare fucking petrified.
"..you know. You kinda actually look like Mabel, but...better." He says which cause a shiver down my spine. I immediately made him let go which caused me to fall on my ass. I simply say ow and stare at him in fear. Cause who wouldn't be? I'm not even use to talking to someone. I then back away when he kneels down.
"Oh my where did my manners go?..heh..names Gideon?" He says with a chuckle while putting his hand out towards me.
"..Dipper, but I guess you already knew that." I say while helping myself get up. Like hell I would grab this guy's hand! He's fucking terrifying! I then wipe the dust of my clothes. He simply stares at me while I'm doing... this.
'Gee..this is fucking weird..or I it normal?'
"Is staring at people for a long time normal..or?" I say while avoiding eye contact. He doesn't answer and just gets up and drags me again..but with one of his hand on my hips? It was really fucking creepy..this didn't feel right. I try to just back away for personal space, but he just seems to get closer.
'Well fuck me am I right?' I think while this Gideons scent just lays on me. I then start to shake when this guy literally lays his arm over my shoulder..like I guess for others it's normal, but c'mon I have never been touched like this..it would either be a hug or a tackle or a fucking book smacking my face. Amazing am I right???
After some time of suffering we finally arrived. I sigh in relief, but I guess Gideon thought differently.
"Oh it's alright? We can meet up later alright? How about tomorrow during lunch hours so we can go get something to eat?" He asks with a grin. I simply nod and awkwardly smile. I then wave bye to him and watch him leave. When he finally left I groaned in annoyance and hit my head on the wall. After a few minutes of regretting my life decisions I finally entered the shack..and well I see one of my uncle's watching TV..and the other is somewhere? I also see Mabel knitting a sweater on the floor. I just walk pass them and they simply ignored my presence..though Im not surprised..it would at least be nice for a hello. Or a welcome back, but I guess not. At least there's more people in here than at home..it's somewhat better.
I then enter my room and look inside the bathroom...for just some simple objects ya know. I then see a razor..amazing. Just fascinating. I could see the light hitting it and it just looks like it's glowing. My eyes took interest and grabbed a screwdriver to get the sharp objects. After a few minutes of trying to get it out I succeeded. I smile dully and clean the object...and well I accidentally cut myself on my hand. I wince and continue cleaning it. I then start to clean my wound on the hand and when I finished I grabbed the item carefully.
"Guess these are one of the pros to having a bathroom." I sigh and walk out with the object still in my hand. I then just lay it on the small desk near my matress. I then look out the window and wait..for something. I was tired. Exhausted from living. Unmotivated. I don't even know what I'm supposed to feel about this.

"I just want to sleep..and never wake up."

(A/N sorry for the late and short chapter )