Episode 1

word count: 1508Pages: 13                  [I swear to god if  I die!]

word count: 1508
Pages: 13
                 [I swear to god if  I die!]

      Louise sat on the big fat cushy recliner in the Henderson's house. She watched re-runs of "I love Lucy." And occasionally chuckling. She heard the door open.

"Mom I'm home."

"It's Louise actually!" She called out. "Your moms working late again."

"Oh you again." Dustin frowned.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Louise crossed her arms.

"It's just that I'm in middle school." Dustin explained. "I don't need a babysitter." Annoyance was evident of his face.

The short girl nodded. "That I can agree with."

Dustin's face lit up.

Louise ruffles Dustin's curly brown hair. "However it's late, and your mom doesn't want you to be home alone."

Dustin's face dropped.

"Anyways there's dinner in the microwave for you." Louise pointed back. "It's your favorite."

"You brought left over hot pot!?" Dustin in the kitchen.

"Yep." Louise smiled. You see Louise had been babysitting Dustin Henderson since she was in middle school. His mom was a single mom and was constantly out working late, or treating herself. Louise didn't mind, she viewed Dustin as her little brother and doesn't mind taking care of him.

"So about your "best friend"" Dustin sarcastically said. He was referring to Steve Harrington.

"Yeah what about him." The girl turned away from the tv.

"Did you know he's dating Nancy Wheeler?"

"Did you know that the moon orbits the earth?" Louise stated. "Of course I did! I set them up."

A frown marred the young boy's face, " thanks a lot Louise!" Louise looked at Dustin with confusion. She wondered why he held such animosity towards Steve. "It just that Nancy is not cool with us anymore because of Steve." Dustin took a big bite out of his meal. " Like your best friend with Steve and your still cool." He sputtered with his mouth full. 

"Its just apart of growing up." Louise said. "Everybody reacts differently when they get into certain types of relationships."

"But I thought you like Steve Harrington?" The blue eyed boy points out.  "Why did you set them up?"

"I thought so too." Louise turned back to the television ignoring the last question. The whole reason why Louise set Harrington and Wheeler up was that Steve had a crush on Nancy.