Episode 2

word count: 2348Pages: 19                               [ Bye!]

word count: 2348
Pages: 19
                   [ Bye!]

They stood facing the couch. The young girl sat on the couch breathing heavily. The thunder echo through the house as lightning flashed through the windows.

"Is there a number we can call?" Mike asked, looking at Louise.

"I don't know, social services?" Louise answered.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer!?"

"Dustin!" Louise yelled.

"What?"

"You just don't ask people if they have cancer because they don't have hair." The short girl sighed.

"Did your run away?" Lucas asked.

"Are you in some kind of trouble?" Mike inquires.

Lucas took step forward. " Is that blood?" He reaches forward to investigate.

Louise slapped his hand away. "Stop it! Your freaking her out!" The lighting strikes once again. The setting seems eerily out of gothic novel like Frankenstein.

"She's freaking me out!"

"I bet she's deaf." Dustin chimed in. He steps forwards and claps in her face. The young girl flinches away. She gives him a look. "Not deaf." He concludes.

"Dustin stop that!" The short girl snapped. Louise messages her temples out of stress.

"Alright, that enough, all right?" Mike scolded. "She's just scared and cold."

Louise turned to Mike. "Mike, do you have something dry she can wear?"

"Oh yeah, there might be something in the laundry basket." He runs to the back where the washing machines are and picked out some warm clean clothes for the young girl to wear. Thundered rumble once again and the She flinches in fear.

"Here's some clean clothes." She held up the blue and gray clothes up to her face and rubs her cheek on it like a cat. The four looked at each other with looks on their face. She placed clothes besides her and takes off her jacket. Louise didn't think that the little girl was about to strip her clothes off in front three prepubescent boys in a basement. But boy was she wrong.

"No, no, no, no!" The three boys turned away to cover their eyes. "Oh my god, oh, my god!" Dustin cried out.

Louise stopped the little girl from taking her shirt off. "Mike where's a private place she can get dressed?"