Episode 1: Who's This Goddess? Another World?

I do not own Konosuba, it is owned and produced by Studio Deen. Also, shoutout to the writer Natsume Akatsuki. Please support the official release!

Curved Writing means a thought
Bold writing means an action
Characters will speak like... (Y/N: I AM HERE!)

-Y/N's POV-

It was a rainy night as I walk my way back home. I liked the rain, it sounded calm and made me sleepy. Sleeping is my thing, what can I say? As I walk past an alley I start to smell fear inside of it. I retraced my steps only to find a girl getting surrounded by a pair of guys. Most people would ignore it or call the cops, but it looked like something bad was going to happen. Also, my MC senses say I should go there and help her. I'm a nice guy, it isn't right to sexually harass a girl like that and watch. She looked like she was in real fear... I call the police first and tell them that something was going on.

As I slowly walk in I take a look at my hand only to see it shake a bit. I-I'm nervous?
NO SHIT! You ain't a fighter, but you got to act like one! Your not strong nor quick, but you're smart. Get 'em!

Y/N: "Oi! I don't go into people's business but I know you're both up to no good..."
I'm so cringy... I honestly hate myself for saying that

Grunt 1: "Huh? Cut the bullshit and get the hell out of here!"

Grunt 2: It's a 2 versus 1, the hell you gonna do bout i-

His last words were interrupted as I run at him, tackling the grunt onto the ground. I threw a couple of punches but his other pal punched me in the stomach making me fall back. I go into a not-so semi fighting stance.

Y/N: Does he have a knife? I look into one of the grunts holding a knife near his pocket. I have to take him down if I do I have an advantage!

Giving them no chance to think I punched the grunt with the knife as hard as I can with the stomach but was quickly kneed to the ground by the other grunt. Just as he was going to finish me off, I dodged the attack grabbing the knife of the grunt and knocking him out. The other grunt punched me in the back. It was a hard hit so I fell on the ground losing control of the knife.

Y/N: Shit! My hand hurts like hell. It was a 1 versus 1, mano-a-mano... I can't lose! I look at the girl giving her a nervous smile.

(A/N: Uh, searched it up

(A/N: Uh, searched it up. Fire Force is a good anime so check it out! Shina too cold for the anime)

It looked like it came straight from a movie, I punched the living shit out of the grunt while breaking my whole right hand. Some how  the grunt stabbed me. I fell down to the ground holding onto my stomach for dear life. The grunt got knocked out cold as the girl ran up to me. My eyes flashing before me... I couldn't feel anything.

Y/N: Fuck, am I going to die? I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH JOJO OR HXH! I'M A DISGRACE TO ALL WEEBS AROUND THE WORLD!

A few seconds past and I start to open my eyes again only to see a blue-haired girl right in front of me.