Episode 4: More Party Members?

Konosuba is owned and produced by Studio Deen. All rights also reserved for the writer as well. Please support the official release!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd Person FOV-

???: "I happened to see your recruitment poster. That we would meet is a fate chosen by the world itself. I have anxiously awaited the arrival of those such as yourselves."

Y/N: Huh? What the hell is she talking about?

Megumin: "My name is Megumin! My calling is that of an arch wizard, one who controls explosion magic, the strongest of all offensive magic!"

Kazuma: "Um..."

Megumin: "Do you, too, desire my forbidden strength, which is so almighty, I've been ostracized by the entire world?"

Y/N: "Although that was a pretty cute introduction, quit the gibberish!"

Megumin: C-Cute? "T-Then show me thine resolve to peer into the ultimate abyss with me! When man stares into the abyss, the abyss stares back."

Kazuma: "What the hell? Are you just here to poke fun at us?"

Megumin: "N-No!"

Aqua: "Wait, are you a crimson demon?"
She points at her red eye

Megumin: "Indeed! I am Megumin, the user of the finest magic crimson demons possess! My lethal magic demolishes mountains, smashes boulders-"

Y/N:" Ok, Ok, quit the cute intro already. What are you here for?"

Megumin: A-Again? He called me cute twice... "A-Ah well.."

Just as she was about to continue, she slowly stubbles to the ground. Luckily, Y/N was able to catch her just in time.

Y/N: "Hey! You ok?"

Megumin: "Y-Yah...I just haven't eaten anything in three days."

Kazuma: "We don't mind treating you. If you're injured, Aqua over here will heal you. Her only strong point is healing."

Aqua: "My "one"?!

Y/N: "How 'bout that eyepatch?"

Megumin: "This is the magic item that suppresses my mighty magical powers. If I were to ever take this off, a great catastrophe would surely befall this world..."

Kazuma: "So a seal?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I can see through that BS..."

Y/N pulls the eyepatch out of her eye

Megumin: "Ah! I'm sorry, please don't pull on it!"

Y/N let's go of the eyepatch

Megumin"O-Ow!"

Y/N: "My bad, I thought you were making fun of us. Plus, you gave us a cute introduction so you're fine in my book! The name is L/N Y/N.

Megumin: "Y-Yeah... Thanks."

Kazuma: "Also, you gave us a weird name!"

Megumin: "Everyone's name in the town is weird what do you mean!"

Y/N: "To be honest, the name's pretty adorable..."

Megumin's face blushes red like crazy
"S-Stop it Y/N!"

Aqua: Y/N keeps attracting girls, I can easily tell she is already interested in Y/N...

Kazuma: Damnit Y/N! When is something like this going to happen to me? Fake cries