Episode 6: Picking A Fight... With a Demon King General?

(A/N: I don't Konosuba, it is owned and produced by Studio Deen. Please support the official release!)

-Y/N FOV-

Kazuma and Y/N were in the Adventurer's Guild. Kazuma had just learned a new skill from his adventurer card and wanted to try it out.

Kazuma: "Alright, this is it!"

Y/N: "Hmm?"

Kazuma stands tall, looking at the glass cup, readying up his attack.

Kazuma: "Create Water!"

A flash of blue light appears, creating a sphere of water and aiming it at Y/N's glass, making the cup filled with water.

Y/N: "Thanks man, I was just about to get my own."

Kazuma: "You think it wasn't cool?"

Y/N: "I mean... It was alright, I guess? It felt, an anticlimax."

I take a sip of water from the glass.

Y/N: "Pretty good not gonna lie..."

Kazuma: "Well, that's about what I'd expect from elementary magic. But, I feel more like an adventurer!"

Darkness: "Kazuma! Y/N! Look! I repaired my armor with the reward I got for the cabbages, and it's so shiny now! What do you think?" 

Kazuma: "Looks the same if I'm being honest."

Darkness: "There are times when I'd like genuine praise, too."

Y/N: "Ok, well you look pretty with your new armor Darkness, like a beautiful and strong female knight!"

Darkness blushes from Y/N's comment, making her aroused.

Darkness: "I bet you say that to woman all the time when you get the chance to. So that you can get their guard down and do something really bad to them!"

Y/N: "W-What? No, I was trying to give you praise you know..."
I look at Megumin, who is getting aroused by her new Magic Staff.
"What the... Megumin, what's going on here?"

Megumin stopped, looking at Y/N with embarrassment

Megumin: "Y-Y/N! I-I was, well..."

I then hear Aqua's voice, who was shouting at Luna. I walk up to them to see what was going on.

Aqua: "Hey you, what's the meaning of this? Just how many cabbages do you think I caught?"

Y/N cuts between both of them
"H-Hey! Aqua, I think you're being a little too rough... What's this? 
I feel something soft on my left hand. It was one of Luna's breast I was holding onto.

Luna moaned because of Y/N's action, making her blush.

Luna: "Y-Y/N? T-That's a bit too rough..."

I quickly let go, blushing like crazy.

Y/N: "I-I didn't to... It was an accident I swear!"
I feel like, I have eyes looking at me with anger and jealousy... AND WHY THE HELL IS DARKNESS AND LUNA ENJOYING THIS? IT LOOKS LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO DID THIS ON PURPOSE!

Luna: "I don't mind, to be honest... I wasn't ready Y/N-Kun. Please tell me next time ok?"

Y/N: "Please don't say that here! People will get the wrong idea here!"

Not only that, it seems that Miyuki (Waitress) and Chris has seen what has happened...

Miyuki: "What's this Y/N? You're with way too much woman now..."