Episode 8: What's The Point Of This Fight?

A/N: IM BACK! I guess... right now, my left leg is in a cast and it's really hard to move with. It adds a couple of pounds on my leg so, going to my bed and dragging myself to my desk is hell. I haven't written a chapter in a week so I'm rusty, but enjoy the chapter!

Also, a lot of people get confused with the bold means action thing, sry. Typos and stuff but I add that to also show a more standout meaning or feeling instead of action so sry for the confusion there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person FOV

Dullahan: L/N Y/N! You wretch! I challenge you to a duel! (A/N: D-D-D-D-DUEL!)

Y/N: Huh?

Kazuma: What? We're not firing explosion magic at you anymore...

Dullahan: That's an easy lie!

Kazuma looks at Megumin with an angry look on his face!

Kazuma: Megumin! What the hell! I thought you stopped bombing up his damn castle! And Y/N! Why did you cut his arm?!

Y/N: Why am I getting the blame? He was about to kill me and probably the rest of the village if I didn't cut off his right arm! My luck is below average...

Dullahan: I don't care about that!
He then points at Y/N, giving him a raging aura

Y/N: Damn... me?

Dullahan: Yes, you! What do you think? You're the one who cut off my right arm! You'll pay for that damnit!

Y/N: I mean, you are a general of the Devil King...

Dullahan: Stop underestimating me you fool! My name is Verdia, and I'm deeply offended by you and the way you talk about "them" in such an ongoing way! I may be evil, but in life, I strove to be an uprising knight!

Y/N: Oh... The Illuminati, right?

Verdia(Dullahan but, you get my point it's easier and takes less time): Don't stay that so carelessly! I-If I felt like it, I could massacre every inhabitant of this city!

Aqua: You're cocky for an undead!

Verdia: Do you think a beginner adventurer's magic can-

Aqua: Turn Undead!
She uses her magic on Verdia, but he managed to quickly dodge it with ease

Verdia: Fool, I am not here to waste time with a bunch of people like you! I am here just to have a duel with Y/N! If anyone of you decides to intervene, I'll call all of my allies to destroy this place! 

Y/N: Aqua stop! Everyone... Don't intervene! I'll take him out!

Kazuma: Dude are you for real?

Y/N: Yes Kazuma, yes I am...

Everyone in the crowd had worries and doubts about Y/N being able to defeat one of the Devil King's

Adventurer 1: Picking a fight with a Devil King General? This guy...

Adventurer 2: He isn't very bright, is he?

Kazuma: These guys are getting on my nerve...

Chris: Y/N! Are you sure you can take him down?

Y/N looks back at Chris, feeling confident he smiles back.

Y/N: Yeah, I have no choice...

He looks back at Dullahan, a fight that will be for the ages!

Megumin: I believe in Y/N!