Episode 7: A Price Comes For This Cursed Sword!

(A/N: From now on, I won't be using quotations anymore. It takes up way to much time for me to complete the chapter and tends to cause spelling mistakes. Also, after I finish covering up the second season of Konosuba, I MIGHT keyword "might" make an RWBY fanfic. I haven't watched it so I'll have to binge all the 6 volumes. I'm pretty sure there are 6 volumes. This episode will cover most or all of episode 5, so grab your headphones, but some depressing shit and re-think your life of being a weeb and get hella depressed cus this chapter isn't sad, but a reminder that we all are shut-ins like Kazuma)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N FOV- 

Kazuma: This money is all for nothing. Feeling satisfied with just a few coins, taking care of a useless goddess. This is not the parallel world life I wished for! Fighting ferocious dragons with a cursed or holy sword, being known as a chosen hero, love blossoming with a party member... Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

Y/N was still outside working on controlling his flames. When he was about to give up, something happened. 

Y/N: Damnit! I don't get it... Poof, Poof, Poof! Poofity Poof!
I jump off the roof not noticing that I managed to ignite the two sides and leave the middle one untouched

 Poof, Poof, Poof! Poofity Poof!I jump off the roof not noticing that I managed to ignite the two sides and leave the middle one untouched

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip!

Location: Adventurer's Guild

Aqua slams table presenting a frustrated tone

Aqua: I've had all I can take of living in debt! A quest! Thanks to Dullahan, there are only tough ones left, but let's accept one! I need money!

Darkness: I-I don't mind...

Aqua grabs onto Kazuma, holding and shaking him for dear life

Aqua: Please! I'm sick of working part-time in the shopping district! The manager yells at me if any croquettes aren't sold! I'll work hard! I'll give it everything I've got this time!

Kazuma: My God... She is pitful self-proclaimed goddess!
I'm sure I'll run out of money eventually, too, so go and a decent-looking quest for us

Aqua: Got it!

Aqua walks to the clipboard, choosing a quest

Y/N: To be honest, knowing Aqua, she might give us a super hard quest, I'll check up on her

Aqua was looking at the clipboard. After finding a quest, she grabbed the paper, but Y/N made it just in time. Y/N looks at the quest

Y/N: Hold on! What are you trying to accept?

Aqua rushes at me, but  I stop her only using my hand

Y/N: There's a place where a manticore and a griffin are fighting over territory. Please kill them both. The reward is 500,00 eris... Are you an idiot Aqua?
I was right to come and check up on her! I also let her accept a ridiculously high-level quest!