Episode 9: Winter Season Is Here!

A/N: Herro! A new chapter of this fanfic is out! School is here and I am not ready for high school! But I managed to sneak in one more chapter for all you Konosuba readers! I don't have much to announce or say but chapters will take a lot of time because of school so don't expect me to upload in 3-4 weeks. I'll, of course, write between weekends but I want to focus on high school. When I reach winter break, I will write as much as possible and finish this one hell of a book! I hope people still read my story when I'm going to school. Episode 8 was short and just the first half of episode 6 was done! I noticed that not many people checked it out for that reason alone so I'll be making longer and better chapters. But anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter and PEACE! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person FOV

Y/N sighs as the rest of his party all drink to the gates of Heaven and Hell!

Y/N: Man... Things somehow worked out this time. If Dullahan managed to hang on for just a little bit, I would completely lose control of my flames and things would have gone bad. I feel like I need a new "improvised" or "special" move to finish an enemy in one move. I'm overthinking it now... I should be having fun-

Y/N lost his thought as he saw Chris and Megumin drunk

Chris: Y/N~ Don't be shy with me!~

Chris leans in closer to Y/N as he blushes

Y/N: Why are they drunk so quick? I just left to go to the washroom. It's just my luck, isn't it?

Chris saw the blush on Y/N's face and leans in closer, her thigh touching on his.

Chris: I never managed to say it but, you are toned aren't you Y/N?~

Y/N: Ahaha... Well, I did some work that required some physical work so I just used that to make me fit...

Chris: Oh really?~ Well, it doesn't sound that much work but, a toned 6-pack like yours is a diamond in a rough ain't it?~

Y/N: Y-Yeah! I mean, I have to be fit so I can use Kurikara in its full power...

Chris made some advancements as she touches my chest slowly making Y/N blush to this.

Y/N: When she's drunk, she goes right into it huh? I don't mind, Chris is a bomb of a girl. Someone save me before someone gets the wrong idea! 

Chris: Don't get all flustered Y/N~ But, you are really cute when you do that...

Y/N: Y-You think so? Ahaha...
WHY AM I ACTING SO DENSE? I'M NOT USED TO HAVING A GIRL ALL OVER ME MAN!

Her face leans to Y/N's face, she was about to kiss him until...

Megumin gently pushes Chris as she pouts.  (COCKBLOCK LMAO)