Episode 3: Time For Quests! Who's This Mage?

(A/N: I don't own Konosuba, it is owned and produced by Studio Deen! Also, shoutout to the writer for making this masterpiece. Please support the official release!)

-Y/N FOV-

Aqua: "It's the adventurer's life for us starting today, Kazuma! Y/N!"

Y/N: "Weren't you the one that was crying and whining like a baby asking to back..."

Aqua: "Uh, n-no. What are you talking about?"

Kazuma: This is it! Everything thus far has been character creation, but now our adventure is finally about to begin!

Waking up early morning, Me, Kazuma and Aqua starting working to earn more money to be able to do quests. The food and drinks here are pretty expensive so we saved the 30k we had for dear life hoping to earn more

It was the same thing every day, work, eat, sleep, repeat. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip!

-Kazuma FOV-

Kazuma: "We didn't come here to be laborers."

Y/N: "Now that I'm thinking about it, it just seems to be the same thing every day. Work, eat, drink, sleep, repeat." 

Aqua: "You're right! I need both of you to defeat the Devil King, or I'll never be able to go home."

Me and Y/N look at her with a straight face

Y/N: "Not gonna lie, this is a massive workout. I think I gained some kind of muscle..."
I smack my stomach straight on wincing at the pain of it
"Ow! I think I hit it too hard..."

Kazuma: "We should shower now, let's head out."

I, Y/N and Aqua went into the bath

Kazuma: "Ah! Nothing feels better than this!"

Y/N: "Yah you're right, this is too relaxing."

Kazuma: "Y/N? Why haven't you gone to a different party? You're like way better than us."

Y/N: I didn't expect that...
"Well, I like this party and the relationship between the three of us. It's not the strongest but if I were to go to any other party, people would just take advantage and take me only for my class and not looking to be friends. You're the only  person I can relate to because  you were reincarnated as well."

Kazuma: "For real? Thanks, man you're a lifesaver!"

Y/N: "Us three are in this together!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip

-Y/N FOV-

Kazuma said that all of the monsters near town have been long gone because the people in the town killed them all. Meaning, with no monsters, there's no point for anyone to give us quests...

After our bath, I and Kazuma walked out seeing Aqua sitting down near a river.

Aqua: "What?"

Kazuma smiles

"Nothing."

Aqua: "Now what? I was thinking, that it was time to get out of here and go for a kill quest."

(INACTIVE) KonoSuba "This Isn't A God's Blessing!"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें